[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, when will it fucking leak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458686232740.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1458686232740.png
159 KB, 289x289
Seriously though, when will it fucking leak?
>>
>>332141703
hopefully in less then 2 weeks ;_;
>>
When you buy it you fucking RETARD
>>
In two weeks.
>>
worst soul game
dont bother
>>
>>332141703
never stupid goy
>>
So how the fuck did Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, consume several people who absolutely were dead long before he showed up?
>Witch of Izalith
>Gwyndolin
>Nito
these were all people who were killed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back during the world's very first cycle. Ignoring the fuccboi for the moment, the others on this list are required to die for DaS1's story to end.

Was Aldrich just feeding on their corpses or something? Like his entry-level attempts at eating gods?
>>
>>332142075
Same way Solaire linked the fire in his world and you did in yours, and all those players playing the games linked the fire or walked away to become dark lords.

Time is convoluted and worlds are split apart. This has been a thing since Demon's Souls and has been canon forever.
>>
File: GARM.png (391 KB, 745x507) Image search: [Google]
GARM.png
391 KB, 745x507
>>332142075
Don't underestimate the power of carrion/corpse eating.
>>
>>332142268
No you dummy, that concept doesn't spontaneously create a 2nd copy of Nito for Aldrich to murder after the CU gets done with the original
>>
Is it really protected by denuvo? I'd buy when it comes out if I ended up liking it.
>>
>>332142268
Except that Aldrich isn't some parallel version of the Chosen Undead, he chronologically comes after him
>>
LEAK WHEN
>LEAK WHEN
LEAK WHEN
>LEAK WHEN
LEAK WHEN
>LEAK WHEN
LEAK WHEN
>LEAK WHEN

FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI YOU FUCKING LIAR, I ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME BUT YOU CHEATED YOUR WESTERN FANS, FUCK YOU SLANTY EYED CHINK NIGGER NECKBEARD
>>
>>332143191
>>332143349
You people are fucking retarded, I never said Aldrich was a parallel version of the undead I'm saying he's a guy who existed that ate everybody in a timeline where everyone was still not eaten and now you're playing a character in that fucking world.

This has always been a thing, I can't believe there are people that don't understand the soapstone thing.

This is why people you kill come back as black phantoms sometimes, or why killing their black phantoms doesn't permanently kill them even without the dark sign in Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.