[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what game is better Dark Souls or The last Of Us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
can't decide what should i play next
>>
>>332140673
dark souls is way coooler dude, play dark souls
>>
Would you rather play a video game or watch a movie? If you answered video game, play Dark Souls.
>>
>>332140673
2 completely different games.
If you like story or multiplayer, zombies, or feels go The Last of Us.

If you like RPGs, trolling online, challenging games, customization, and free roam go Dark Souls
>>
>>332141031
Also you could flip a coin and whatever you hope it lands on, play that.
>>
>>332140673
If you like walking simulators, play TLoU.
>>
Pirate them both.
>>
The last of us is a snorefest. Literally the only good thing in it is the multiplayer.
>>
>>332140673

Just watch a playthrough of TLoU on YouTube. You'd get the same satisfaction as actual playing it.
>>
The Last of Us is one of the only games that is genuinely a 10/10. /v/ underrates the fuck out of it.
>>
>>332141298
I'm guessing that's what you did and you never played it?
>>
>>332140673
Dark Souls

The Last of Us is literally a movie. Which would almost be okay if it wasn't the most predictable boring story ever told.

I don't know how anyone praises that story unless you were quite literally born yesterday and have never seen any zombie movie/game/book in your life
>>
>>332140673
If you like watching a good movie with your wife and her son, play The Last of Us
>>
File: 1458136226293.jpg (7 KB, 133x150) Image search: [Google]
1458136226293.jpg
7 KB, 133x150
>mfw I played tlou and realised /v/ was full of shit

Gameplay was fun, cutscenes were like 2 minutes long max, atmosphere, graphics and music were all GOAT.

Dark Souls is good too, though.
>>
>>332140673
Ornstein wouldn't even need to blink to kill these fags.
>>
>>332141031
Dark Souls has both better multiplayer and zombies than TLoU.

Dunno about feels but that's for faggots anyway
>>
>>332141616
Last of us is a decent third person shooter, but it is in no way a 10/10. It's an 8/10 at best, and there are several games that do what it does far better.
>>
>>332141709

you caught me
>>
File: cant handle your shit.png (642 KB, 606x565) Image search: [Google]
cant handle your shit.png
642 KB, 606x565
>>332141616
holy fuck you're underage. story =/= entire game you FAGGOT
>>
Have we truly reached the point of being SO contrarian that we're saying TLoU is better than Dark Souls? Is that was this has come to, /v/?
>>
>>332142891
Kill yourself
>>
>>332143596
It is for me, why git gud when I can enjoy uniquely methodical TPS multiplayer
>>
>>332142607
I couldn't get into TLOU's atmosphere because I couldn't help but seeing the videogamey shit everywhere. The way the game beats you over the head that you're entering a 'combat zone' as opposed to an 'exploration zone'. The way the game just goes straight ahead constantly. Areas you've progressed through no longer exist. The arbitrary inability to move corpses more than a teeny little bit. The stupid shiv system.

People never shut up about how it 'raises the medium of viddygaems' but the gameplay elements themselves are just as cheap and manipulative as ever.
>>
>>332144439
I never saw that kind of switch. I was always exploring while thinking a zombie was going to jump out at any time, which does happen sometimes when you enter Bill's town.
>>
>>332145082
It's incredibly rare, and basically against the norm. When the game first introduced the 'sense' system to me I thought it meant the difficulty was about to ramp up and I'd be being stalked constantly by zombies from any direction. I was incredibly disappointed to discover that this was not the case and it was just a crutch that wasn't even necessary to use despite serving to distract from the terrible AI detection.
>>
>>332143246
It's 10/10 if you have any sense in how you score games, which involves comparing it with games from the same genre. /v/ wants the game to be bad because most of /v/ has no playstation and can't play it anyway. /v/ wants to say you can watch it on youtube and get the same experience because /v/ isn't able to experience it the other way. /v/ hates it for being an exclusive.
>>
just flip a coin m8, both are good but dark souls is better desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.