[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally get around to playing FFVIII >Rinoa is insufferable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 8-girls-a.jpg (140 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
8-girls-a.jpg
140 KB, 490x600
>Finally get around to playing FFVIII
>Rinoa is insufferable
>Think she'll get better after Squall calls her out on her shit
>Nope
>After she thinks Seifer is dead
>Nope
>Finally best girl Quistis calls her shit out
>Nope

So are Quistis along with Laguna's happy military adventures the only interesting things in this game? Selphie is cute but she doesn't fit as a SeeDs and has nothing else going for her other than being cute. Can those two carry the game for me?
>>
Also will more stupid shit like Caraway explaining his plan in front of what is essentially the White House, ruining all over the street as he screams the details of his super secret plan to the party going to happen? Because that shit's unintentionally hilarious.
>>
File: Quistis_FF8_02.jpg (11 KB, 285x240) Image search: [Google]
Quistis_FF8_02.jpg
11 KB, 285x240
>>332138371
>>
>>332138371
Shit keeps getting silly but imo it's charming in a sense. I liked FF8 so fuck you.

Stop trying to take videogames so seriously and just realize it's not real and not everything has to be realistic ya cunt.

Also Rinoa gets a bit better, or at least gets more development. You're still on disk 1 of 4, buddy.
>>
>>332139289
>Stop trying to take videogames so seriously

Silly stuff is what FF7 had.
FF8 is just stupid stuff.
>>
>Finally get around to playing FFVIII
>Expect a good amount of freedom
>Game keeps splitting my party and preventing me to backtrack to previous cities

Is really frustrating, i just have reached Fisherman's Horizon, when will i get off the ride and go anywere i want?
>>
>>332140021
Airship.
>>
>>332139839
>comparing all FFs to FF7

There's your problem, fampai. Stop trying to compare it to beloved FF7 and see it as it's own being
>>
File: seifer.jpg (175 KB, 640x754) Image search: [Google]
seifer.jpg
175 KB, 640x754
Rinoa was used goods since the beggining. Banged Seifer and played it cool.
But again. Who wouldn't fall for this stud, look at him.
>>
File: tfw no GF.jpg (462 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw no GF.jpg
462 KB, 633x758
>>332138371
>Laguna's happy military adventures
>happy
wew
>>
The game peaked at the Siege of Dollet, and nosedived after the 1st Disc.
>>
>>332139220
She looks like one of those porcelain dolls kids used to jack off to
>>
>>332140219
>to beloved

I have no nostalgia for FF7 I just started playing all the games in chronological order this year.
>>
>>332140269
All about the NTR.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.