[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this isn't crazy and hectic like Ninja Gaiden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: NiOh-1.jpg (105 KB, 627x705) Image search: [Google]
NiOh-1.jpg
105 KB, 627x705
Why this isn't crazy and hectic like Ninja Gaiden?
>>
Not everyone likes meme games
>>
>>332130259
Koei production.
>>
>>332130259

It was never meant to be, it's Onimusha Dark of Souls.
>>
Because everything on PS4 has to be like Dark Souls.
>>
>>332130259
>make it crazy and hectic
>ANOTHER NINJA GAIDEN?!?!
>make it not crazy and hectic
>DANK SOULS RIPOFF!!!
You can't win
>>
>>332130259
because Dark Souls is popular so they're trying to make it more like that
>>
>people that play PS4 will have no idea what onimusha is
>people in this fucking board have no idea what it is
God damn shame. Onimusha games were more difficult than the souls games too.
>>
Seems like onimusha, which is perfectly fine with me

Everyone's too stuck on this dark souls trend
>>
>A thread on /v/ about a Japanese game coming exclusively to a console

Don't mind me, I'll just be getting this out of the way

>HURRR PC PORT WHEN? THEY MUST PORT THIS TO PEE-CEE! LORD GABEN PLS WE MUSTARDS DESERVE THIS! PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PEEEEEEEEE CEEEEEEE
>>
>>332130259
Because it's not supposed to be. It's Koei Onimusha nigga.
>>
>>332130858
>Onimusha was more difficult than Souls game
You are a fucking casual. Just attack right before the enemy to insta-kill.
>>
>>332131231
Yeah and just roll to dodge literally everything in the game with a million i frames. Souls is still easier.
>>
People will bitch about this game because it's on PS4. Can't wait for the shitposting waterfall of tears on this board like Bloodborne got.
>>
>>332130259
Pic looks like an opposite of Berserk if it was set in japan with blonde samurai Guts.
>>
>>332130259

I was hyped for this but then I remembered these are the same people who made Ninja Gaiden 3. I will wait for reviews and word of mouth.
>>
>>332130858
Is it sad to say the only reason I played that series is when they added Jean Reno?

Because thats exactly what got me interested was that trailer with the undead Samurais attacking France and Reno blasting through all of them.
>>
>>332130650
After Yaiba I'm sure another Ninja Gaiden would be welcomed.
>>
>>332130425
>>332131171
Isn't Team Ninja working on it? It's kinda odd their doing something radically different compared to Ninja Gaiden
>>
>>332133059
They already said its being made, they are just taking their time after the terrible reception of 3.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 443x332
BB > DaS > DaS3 > DeS > DaS2 > Dying of syphillis > Lords of the Fallen

I wonder where Nioh will fit into this?
>>
>>332132976
>Is it sad to say the only reason I played that series is when they added Jean Reno?

No, I'm pretty sure that was their goal. Jean Reno was still on people's minds back then.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.