[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Persona-5_PV-Snap_02-05_022.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5_PV-Snap_02-05_022.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
What could go wrong?
>>
have they set a release date yet?
>>
>>332130139
Making games is hard, everything could go wrong.
>>
>>332130139
2017 release date
>>
my love of persona comes from being forced to navigate the world and talk to people. if persona 5 adds quest markers and tells you what you should be doing and where you should be going, that would ruin it for me.

last thing I want to see is yellow exclamation points above character heads.
>>
nothing can go wrong if they don't actually release the damn game
>>
No dual audio, meaning I'll have to import it which is more expensive.
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 640x368
>>332130729
>>
Only thing that could go wrong is if there's no way to disable the voice work (including the cut scenes).
>>
>>332130139
atlus charges 80$ and includes an ost+artbook
>>
File: You are slave.png (318 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
You are slave.png
318 KB, 800x500
>>332130217
Where have you been?
>>
>>332130806
Why would that be bait? Isn't that an entirely normal opinion to have?
>>
Another delay
>>
>>332130806
the funny thing is for alligators and crocs such injuries don't even phase them. They actually grow a bit of it back.
>>
>>332130806
FRIENDLY FIRE

FRIENDLY FIRE
>>
File: smoke-vapor_645x400.jpg (47 KB, 645x400) Image search: [Google]
smoke-vapor_645x400.jpg
47 KB, 645x400
Vaporware
>>
>>332130729
Didn't care about playing 3 or 4 with japanese dub but after seeing the cast list for 5 I really hope they offer dual audio. Wouldn't even mind if it's dlc.
>>
>>332131326
Exactly. I'm not replacing fucking Nana Mizuki, Aoi Yuuki and Sugita with nobodies who probably don't even get to know what fucking game they're working on. Fuck the western voice acting industry.
>>
File: 16 year old Japanese girl.webm (3 MB, 752x720) Image search: [Google]
16 year old Japanese girl.webm
3 MB, 752x720
Ann had better get naked in the game.
>>
>>332131326
See ID be willing to pay extra for dual audio (I'd be up for $20-30). Or hell if they launched a kick starter to fund the licensing to release a separate version of the game with jap audio. Theres all sorts of ways to do it without being obstinate asses and let fans put their money where their mouths are.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.