[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Where do you download your Wii Iso's from?

Torrents are putrid garbage, with nobody seeding. And I'm not a fan of websites that use slow ad-filled downloads in 4 parts.

Are there any websites that have a good download speed or use MEGA?
>>
Darkumbra
Various public/private trackers.
Emuparadise
Google "game" iso

I have a bunch of games, if you need a certain one.
>>
>>332129671
I had no idea Emuparadise had Wii games. I've been going to the Rom Depot for a while.
>>
>>332129765
Lot of sites have them nowadays, not a full catalogue though.

Darkumbra has pretty much everything though, even emulators and romsets.
>>
I typically rip my own disks, but if it's a weird thing then I go on emuparadise.

Speaking of, I have the ISO for the JP release of Four Swords Adventures, which contains an extra minigame not released in other regions called "Tetra's Trackers". It runs on a Wii with GBAs attached just fine. I don't know how to share it with people, how should I go about doing that?
>>
you can get wii games on pc? holy shit where can I get galaxy.
>>
>>332129919
Upload it to emuparadise, just use MEGA.
>>
>>332129924
http://darkumbra.net/forums/

Just register, search the forum, post in thread, then download.

Or use kickass, since there are a bunch of seeds.
>>
>>332130209
Thanks! do people still use homebrew wiis?
>>
>>332130267
Yeah.

Still use mine a few times a week.

You can play multiplayer with Wiimmfi as well.
>>
>>332130267
Yeah. They're great little emulation machines.
>>
>>332130386
>>332130405
Thanks yeah been thinking about picking up a wii just wondering can I homebrew it myself is it a pretty simple process? I really miss my wii I think it was my favorite console thanks for your help. :)
>>
>>332130086
>upload to emuparadise
>just use MEGA

???
>>
>>332130643
>>332130405
>>332130386
I own a Wii U though I could probably put homebrew on that.
>>
>>332130643
go be 12 somewhere else
>>
>>332130643
Homebrew is super easy.
http://modmii.comuf.com/home.html

the program for this literally does it for you.

>>332130792
I think you can only hack the Wii Mode and you need to be on a certain firmware
>>
>>332130712
Upload the file to MEGA, post the link on the correct forum on emuparadise.
>>
I use this Spanish website I found, has both torrents and active direct downloads - and all of them are in English so if you can figure out how to find them on the website it's easy as pie.

Has a pretty active community too, I post on the forums every now and then.
>>
You gotta fuckin sign up for emuparadise wii iso access though.

Goddamn why are they such faggots?
>>
>>332130901
no problem

should I use Tor or something to hide my identity though? Something tells me they wouldn't like 1GB of upload coming through their servers, but something tells me my ISP wouldn't be happy to see me uploading that much.
>>
>>332130872
Thank you very much for the help.
>>
>>332131160
Oh yeah, i think it asks you a trick question when it asks you if you're gonna use it to pirate, just close it and re-open it if you get it wrong
>>
>>332130920
how about you post the website
>>
>>332131404
emudesc
>>
I remember that shitty fucking pac man game. Can't believe I kept playing that shit even though I hated it at the time.
>>
>>332130643
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.