[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out my son loaded some of my game saves and useded cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: gtaa1.jpg (122 KB, 639x648) Image search: [Google]
gtaa1.jpg
122 KB, 639x648
Found out my son loaded some of my game saves and useded cheats invalidating my completion achievements. I beat him, now I feel bad.
>>
>>332120864
>achievements
>>
>>332120864
Just going to say, if you actually have a son you need to stop playing videogames.
Like seriously, stop that shit. Unless they are old enough to take care of themselves (and it sounds like he isn't) then you need to be a father for him.

Don't be another shitty dad like mine who sat down and played WoW all day, getting drunk off his ass and screaming at his raid mates.

You chose to have a kid. Fucking deal with it.
>>
File: laughing-old-man.jpg (171 KB, 760x403) Image search: [Google]
laughing-old-man.jpg
171 KB, 760x403
I know this is bait, but there are 7 billion people in the world, so it probably happened for real at least once.
>>
>>332120864
>GTA V
He probably used cheats to try to make the game fun.
>>
Shit, meant
>my wife's son
sorry guys.
>>
>>332121064
>not being the cool dad who plays video games with his son
>not mercilessly beating his ass in every game so he learns that life is hard
>>
>>332121064
Your dad was a fat neck beard alcoholic. It didn't have anything to do with gaming he would have being a piece of shit either way by the sounds of it.

My son is a baby but I kick it with my nephew on fifa and legs games itsfun and he has a laugh.

I intend to get age appropriate games for my son. Sucks for you I suppose.

It's like saying all moms should stop watching TV because someones mom did meth all day and watched glee.

Ever thought your ducked up childhood probably doesn't make you the best person to comment?
>>
>>332121135
Not b8 little that always walks in front of TV too when I'm on a chase mission. I've thrown his skylanders in the trash tonight little fuck needs to learn.
>>
>>332121064
Not all dads who play games turn out to be assholes like your Dad. My Dad played vidya and took care of everyone well in the family.
>>
>>332120864
>I beat him
What achievements did you unlock from beating him? Or did you just unlock hard mode?
>>
>>332122030
And he's here tonight! Come on down roy.
>>
>>332122073
I threw a cup at him and smacked him upside back of his head palm side (I'm no monster).
>>
>>332121064
>Was a kid when his father was playing wow
What are you, fucking 13? Get out of here.
>>
Anon, ween your kid off vidya now. Seriously, don't let him turn out like us

Don't let him find /v/

Also, keep him away from Mt. Dew. I have a friend who drank that shit all the time, and now he goes through withdraw-like symptoms when he doesn't drink enough
>>
>>332121894
Assuming you're OP
>GTA V and fifa
You're a nigger, aren't you?
>>
>>332121337
"cool dads" are bad dads, a parent isn't supposed to be a friend.
>>
>>332120864
>GTA
You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>332123085
I remember back when people speculated that you might be able to actually buy houses in V. I was so excited have options. As it turned out, like most cool things in V, it was only in the amazingly shitty Online mode.

>Houses, car insurance and delivery (Mechanic), more clothes and accessories, and lowriders.
All could've been and still could be added to the singleplayer mode.

FUCK ROCKSTAR
>>
>>332120864
>not my wife's son
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.