[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Mad-World-Wallpaper.jpg (769 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mad-World-Wallpaper.jpg
769 KB, 1920x1200
What does /v/ think of pic related?
>>
The black baron was based.
>>
>>332119726
Shame Reno Wilson never did him in the sequel
>>
I found it quite repetitive and gave up after an hour. It's a cool looking game though.
>>
too edgy
>>
>>332119586
Good idea but the gameplay is really superficial
>>
>>332120171
The Wii was probably what limited it the most. Looking at it it's really just a bunch of quick time events that do what the new Doom is doing. Kind of wished Platinum did a real sequel to this with better combat.

Also Greg Proops and John DiMaggio are great.
>>
>>332119586
Really cool visuals, interesting idea, top tier music, but the gameplay was really meh.

The black baron was based as fuck though.
>>
What's the best track?
BODY THAT
BODY THAT
>>
>>332122201
We gotta get it up!
Let's go let's go yall
Let's go let's go let's go yall
>>
great music, characters, art style, everything but the actual gameplay is great, and then it's just okay
>>
So close to being a memorable game.
>>
One of my favorite Wii games.
>>
>>332119586
The commentary in the background was some of the most hilarious shit ever, if a bit repetitive sometimes.
>>
>>332122201
An' we gon' RIDE
>>
what game has a better soundtrack, anarchy reigns or mad world
>>
>>332119586

the action is clunky and repetitive and a lot of game is based on QTE that you have to do with motion control some of which can instant kill you

however it's a very original and stylish game with lot of personality and the two people that comment your every action completly make the game hilarious by making the dumbest quip ever like

"You know , a cockroach can live for a week without its head?"

"Big deal. I went through eight years of marriage without any head"

seriously just play the game for the two guy that comment it, you won't regret it
>>
>>332122935
This. The gameplay is pretty bare bones but the little 'attractions' they put into every level can keep you entertained to the end, and the bosses are No More Heroes tier in how ridiculous they are.

But the commentary is so worth the playthrough. Stick for the credits too.
>>
>>332120531
I have to disagree with that, I think Madworld did an amazing job of incorporating the motion cotrols into the core game, the bosses all had a unique style and the power struggles all felt very satisfying and substantial enough for me. And there's definitely skill involed, no doubt. Learning attack patterns and what moves are most effective is crucial to beating tougher enemies and bosses, and the weapons are all fun to use too.
I'd compare it to W101 in how well both games were able to effectively incorporate the unique gimmick of their respective system into that style of gameplay.
>>
>>332120108
If you actually played the game you'd know how stupid you sound.
>>
File: 1411061556633.jpg (42 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1411061556633.jpg
42 KB, 330x315
>"you know that first version of martin he shot those out of his crotch"
>"i remember that, the censor made that change because they said it made the death less family friendly!"
>"i wouldn't let my kid watch!"
>"you got kids?"
>"that's what the court tells me"
>>
I don't like the fact i have to waggle the nunchuck to dodge, i just can't get used to it
Couldn't it be just a button or the d pad like in NMH?
Also a sequel would be more than welcome
>>
BLACK BARON ONLY BLACK MAN ALIVE WHO CAN WITHSTAND THE WRATH OF JACKTHUNDERCOCK
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE
>>
YOU DIE I GET PAID
>>
Decent game but way too short. I beat it in like 4 hours and was pretty disappointed. Definitely wasn't worth full price at release and no replayability
>>
>>332119586
i played it a lot on wii
then replayed a little bit on PC
this game looks like a million dollars on dolphin
>>
>>332125134
This
It was so short holy shit
It was Rising all over again
>>
Only good part was Greg Proops as the announcer/narrator.
>>
>>332122759
>Greg Proops and the rest of the Whose Line cast minus Wayne look old as fuck now
>>
>>332126951

>people age as time passes

No way.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.