[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGS2 is the shittiest of this shitty series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (83 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
83 KB, 640x907
This thread is only for those who do not like the MGS series.

Why do you think this overrated series get's so much love on the internet? What is the single thing you hate most about this series? Do you think it has any redeeming qualities about it?
>>
>>332112461
don't worry no one likes it after the undeniable shitfest that was phantom pain
>>
>>332112461
Here's your (You)
>>
>>332112461
>Why do you think this overrated series get's so much love on the internet?

PS2 kids and the series is deliberately made from the start in a way that panders to both dudebros and neckbeards +making kids feel smart with "deep" themes that are dumbed down to kindergarten level

>What is the single thing you hate most about this series?

the MGS3 circlejerk since thats one of the worst stealth games ive ever played, and one of the worst third person shooters too, it literally has no redeeming qualities unlike something like MGS1 and 2 which are atleast unique

Do you think it has any redeeming qualities about it?

ground zeroes, even if a demo, is one of the best stealth games out there, one of the best "open approach" games out there, and has one of the best examples of how to pull off a narrative in a game with great bonus content like the tapes
>>
>>332112461
I think you meant MGS3
>>
I love the new meme of 2 is good while 3 is garbage
but 1 is untouchable because
>I pretend it's my first ;P

you change so much each gen /v/
>>
>>332113669
You seem a little upset. It's okay if you don't like the thread you can go and post in one of the many other circle jerk threads on /v/.
>>332114018
No MGS2 is clearly the worst of these games. 3 was surprisingly the best one.
>>
>>332113784
I agree with everything you said.
>>
>>332115032
because im a pretty girl with a good education and bigger IQ than 99% of this site
>>
>>332112461
>What is the single thing you hate most about this series?
Kojima's writing.
>>
File: MetalGear.jpg (404 KB, 1586x1124) Image search: [Google]
MetalGear.jpg
404 KB, 1586x1124
>>332112461
>Do you think it has any redeeming qualities about it?

it has some kickass moments but some games are worse than others
>>
>>332115636
This image shows you clearly like the series too much. This thread is not for you. You should leave now.
>>
>>332114147
(You)

(You)'re trying really hard, so here's another (you). I've seen very similar shitposting before though, so you should try a bit harder to create original content. It would've helped to actually have reasons as to why the game is shit even if the reasons are wrong. That would prompt more people to reply seriously and you'd have some major bait on your hands.Since you're new here, I gave you those yous so you'll have a better chance in the future to fit in. Better luck next time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.