[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dueling Network Petition To Reinstate Images Reaches over 800
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dueling_Network_Picture.jpg (59 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
Dueling_Network_Picture.jpg
59 KB, 851x315
After only a day the petition has already almost made it to it's goal of 1000 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/nihon-ad-systems-make-dn-great-again-remove-c-and-d-order
>>
Dueling Network is for scrubs anyway. Use YGOpro if you absolutely MUST play online.
>>
>>332105810
if you have to play online it's better to use ygochrome. No downloads required.
>>
>>332105810

Dueling network is great if you play against people you know, its absolutely horrible for playing against randoms.

YGOpro is great for learning the game, but dueling network is the better place to practice and get better.
>>
>>332106014
i learned the game off dn, i think it's the best way.
>>
>>332106216

Obviously playing IRL is better then any program, but not everyone can attend a locals ever day or even lives near a scene. DN is pretty much the go to place for deck testing and practice when no one else is around.
>>
anyone here signed the petition too?
>>
>>332105597
People are retarded if they think this is actually going to change anything.
>>
File: Sakuma.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Sakuma.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
I hope DN and Yu-Gi-Oh as a whole dies, good riddance.
>>
The thing that amazes me is that it took this fucking long for Konami to crack down on this shit.

It's kind of charming on how slow jap companies can be on copyright shit. In the west it's YOUR NURSERY HOME HAS A PICTURE OF MICKEY MOUSE IN IT STOP STEALING OUR SHIT RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>332107756
>It's kind of charming on how slow jap companies can be on copyright shit.
True.

Reminds me of the SoR fangame deal. By the time a C&D was sent the game was already finished and available.
>>
>>332105906
Can i play with other people there? I mean, i hosted game like a hour ago and nobody came to play.
>>
>>332105810
snicker
>>
>>332106216
>>332106351
Automated simulators are nice for wrapping your head around how mroe complicated cards or effects work. But also sometimes it's wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.