[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the definitive way to play Conker's Bad Fur Day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: conkers-bad-fur-day-n64[1].jpg (307 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
conkers-bad-fur-day-n64[1].jpg
307 KB, 1024x768
What's the definitive way to play Conker's Bad Fur Day?
>>
with your dick out and your eyes on Berri
>>
with a friend or two
>>
buy a N64 and a copy of the game
>>
>>332105069
Playing it on the n64. Unless you don't care about half the game being censored and care about graphics then play it on the xbox
>>
>>332105280
This
>>
>>332105297
is Rare Replay version also censored?
>>
this game has shit camera behavior

do yourself a favor, don't play this and watch an LP of it
>>
>>332105297
Both Chrome and Firefox complain about malware on the Project64 download pages.

Any solutions?
>>
>>332105351
I believe it'll still be the censored version since the n64 version is nintendo's property and the live & reloaded is microsoft

>>332105463
Buy yourself a Nintendo 64 if you don't have one yet and then get yourself a copy of the game. All worth it
>>
>>332105829
The rare replay is surprisingly not the xbox remake. No, online multi though.
>>
>>332105351
It's the N64 version (uncensored)
>>
On an N64 with an expansion pack.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.