[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a fucking sequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: What are ya buyin.jpg (258 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
What are ya buyin.jpg
258 KB, 1600x1200
Goddamn, it hurts so much. I just want to be a cowboy, bounty hunting centaur lion again.
>>
Bumpan
>>
File: 1452812972543.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1452812972543.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>332104889
you just reminded me that i have the oddworld series on my backlog so im gonna go get to it , thx OP
>>
>>332104889
need more steef action, it was pretty fun.
I loved it when we're being chased by the other bounties. we need more info on the Octo head
>>
>>332104889
wasn't he like a gorilla centar
>>
They're remaking Abe's Oddyssee, I believe. It's called Soulstorm but christ, I love those games but DAMN IT, STRANGER WAS UNIQUE AS FUCK.
>>
>>332106624
Yeah but I'm referring to his face. Straight lion without the horns.
>>
>>332106802
didn't they have new and tastey?
>>
>>332106802
>>332106930
Soulstorm is a reimagining of Abe's Exodus.
>>
>>332106930
Shit, I meant Exoddus. Like, yeah I'm pumped for it but fuck man.... I want more Stranger or games set in different parts of the world, like Fangus Klott. We could have had the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan with Oddworld shit. It would have been tight as fuck.
>>
>>332107063
I didn't play the one
>>
>>332107147
Just looked it up, they have all these games "planned" and are "working on them" but instead they go for a fucking remake.
>>
>>332104889
they actually planned a sequel back in the day but scrapped it because they didn't have the budget
>>
>>332107462
it's because they need to raise money if they want to make bigger projects
>>
>>332107513
They claim they want to do one but, Soulstorm is next. They have like eight games in their pipeline but I don't think any of them will come out. It'll just be Abe and Munch until the end of days.
>>
>>332107635
I get it, I do. I just now bought the Oddbox and all of their shit on Steam. Beat it all and now I got Oddworld on the brain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.