[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiefer Sutherland > puke > urine > shit > David Hayter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 123.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
Kiefer Sutherland > puke > urine > shit > David Hayter
>>
>>332102168
>puke over urine
haah waaw
>>
>>332102168
hayter was good in 1 and 2 but then he went to shit. and overall kiefer is just a better voice actor.
>>
>puke above everything
go home pukefag
>>
As Big Boss, yeah, but Hayter as Solid is better than Sutherland as Big Boss.
>>
>>332102168
I disagree with your opinion
>>
Kiefer Sutherland > urine > puke > shit > David Hayter

Fixed
>>
Sutherland is the better actor.
Hayter's Snake was so cheesy and forced.

But Hayter is still a better Snake
>>
>piss not above everything

y'all faggots don't know about the true thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>332102664
This.
>>
>>332102168
>/v/ hates Hayter and sucks Kiefer's cock
>>
John Cygan is best Snake
>>
>>332102649
Fuck off, urinefag
>>
Chief Kief is the only actor based enough to play Big Medic
that being said, David Hayter is perfect as Big Bitch
>>
File: 1458911986358.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1458911986358.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
Why does /v/ hate Hayter?
>We're talking about a guy that let his paycheck for the Twin Snakes be sliced in half so Konami would get the rest of the original cast from MGS1 could be brought back to do the lines and had been working on the series for about a decade and a half
If I was in his spot and found out I got abandoned so they could get someone like Sutherland to replace me out of nowhere, I would be mad too
>>
>>332103118
Yeah No
>>
>>332103373
It's even worse since he's revealed that Kojima's wanted him gone since 3.
>>
>>332102972
And it shouldn't be any other way.
>>
>>332103373
>Why does /v/ hate Hayter?

He sounded like shit in 4. He sounded like shit in PW. He would have undoubtedly sounded like shit if Kojima let him do V.
>>
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/03/25/david-hayter-playing-metal-gear-solid-v-would-have-been-60-hours-of-humiliation.aspx

>“That was basically it, and then I talked to Kris Zimmerman (Metal Gear English casting and voice director),” Hayter recounts. “She said, ‘We’re going forward, but it looks like they are going to try and replace you.’ They tried to do that before, and it never worked. They tried to get voice matches, and it never happened.”

>He goes on to explain how Kojima attempted to find other actors for other more recent entries. “I had to re-audition for Metal Gear 3 to play Naked Snake,” Hayter says. “They made me re-audition to play Old Snake, and the whole time, they were trying to find somebody else to do it. I heard that Kojima asked one of the producers on Metal Gear 3 to ask Kurt Russell if he would take over for that game. He didn’t want to do it.”

Then on the source podcast

>I never felt like he was a particularly big fan of mine, I don't think he liked the fact that I got a lot of attention for the role when he was meant to be the rockstar of the whole thing
>I was kind of hoping that Konami would bring me back now that he's gone, I've got no love for Kojima, I don't feel I need to go back and work with him again.

Hayter is a delusional shitty voice actor.
>>
>>332105495
Dude, how is he delusional? He's been an ass about the whole thing, but we have no idea how things are going on behind the scenes. Knowing Kojima, that's exactly something he'd get pissed over.
>>
The first time I heard Venom with Kiefer's voice, I knew it was better than Hayter in all his years of performance.

Whenever I think of Snake I imagine him with Kiefer's voice first and foremost now.
>>
>>332105495
Kojima is a fucking hack
I hope Konami brings back Hayter for future MGS games
>>
Robin Atkin Downes > All
>>
>have the voice of snake
>or have the voice of jack bauer

yeah i'll take the voice of snake to voice snake, thanks.
>>
>Puke above urine and shit
No.

Piss is DEFINITELY a thousand times better than fucking vomit.

Scat is debatable though, I mean I don't feel light headed if I want into a bathroom with a turd in the toilet but if there was puke sitting there yeah, I'd get pretty nauseous.

You're fucking list if bullshit OP.
>>
>>332106834
He's delusional because he thinks Konami gives a fuck about him.

If anything they're going to be getting Sutherland for all future roles because he doesn't charge as much and he's a name you can use in marketing.
>>
>>332107429
I doubt Sutherland will come back without Kojima, even assuming he gives a fuck enough to come back with him.
>>
>>332102664
>Hayter's Snake was so cheesy and forced.
Which is why it was perfect for MGS.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.