[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be real for a moment. What are the chances that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FF7R_12-21-15.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
FF7R_12-21-15.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
Let's be real for a moment.

What are the chances that this won't be a horrible disgrace to the original?
>>
>>332098463

Zero.

If it was, the vocal minority would give it backlash.

AND GOOD LORD, WE NEED TO PLEASE THE VOCAL MINORITY
>>
>>332098463
I don't believe there will be a conceivable way for it to NOT be horrible.

I will never understand why some developers feel remakes are somehow a good idea.
>>
>>332098463
>>
>>332098463
it doesnt matter
sony always wins baby
>>
The funny thing is, even in a completely shit state it will probably be called GOTY and best game evar by all the millennial shit who haven't played the original.
>>
>>332098463
I don't give a fuck
If i want the same game i'll just play the original
>>
>>332099693
But the original isnt a good game. There is a lot of nice jrpg, but not this one
>>
>>332098463
Hard to say, we almost don't know anything about the game.

For now, I'm more hyped about FFXV.
>>
Episodic killed all hype for it.
>>
>>332098463
It's gonna be terrible. All the funny elements will be gone and it will be an edgefest without comparison. I also expect shitty anime fights where people spin around endlessly in the air.

The voice acting is going to be awkward as hell and everything that made the original charming will be gone and dead, cause big studios these days couldn't even figure out what made the original so good if their life depended on it.

I basically expect an advent children tier shitfest at best.
>>
>>332102115
pretty much this
i probably wont play it until all "episodes" are released
>>
I'm just wondering how it will turn out. Battles popped up randomly just like any old jrpg's. But how the fuck do you reduplicate with real time battle sequences? And how do you make the environment bigger than it looked? If you back and play it, Midgar is not a big town, not in today's standard anyway. I'm in the minority when I say it won't be a great remake.

And lel. We'll see Cloud dressing up as a girl in 1080p 60fps
>>
>>332098463
100%

I can't imagine the game being any worse than the original
>>
>>332098463
Zero.

It's everything people predicted, shallow action garbage combat, cut content, characters act like they do in spin offs not the original with the added bonus of being episodic trash.
>>
Dunno. Judging by what I've heard so far maybe 40% chance of not being shit. I'm willing to give it a shot.
>>
File: 183px-Huk6098990321.jpg (13 KB, 183x274) Image search: [Google]
183px-Huk6098990321.jpg
13 KB, 183x274
>>332102546

And then there's this guy.
>>
>>332102493
>Midgar is not a big town, not in today's standard anyway.
What? How'd you come to that conclusion?
We only ever see the slumsa and almost nothing of the town on top. You also have to consider that everything looks smaller because Clouds model was huge. Just take the church in sector 5. Clouds model outside is almost as big as the church, but inside the church is many times bigger than Cloud.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.