[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get matched with 4 shitters >20-30 minutes before horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: moba-2.jpg (172 KB, 1600x1107) Image search: [Google]
moba-2.jpg
172 KB, 1600x1107
>get matched with 4 shitters
>20-30 minutes before horrible game ends
>if you leave early ding dong bannu

What's the worst genre of videogames and why is it MOBAs?
>>
>Not being good enough that even if you're playing solo with 4 shitters you can still carry the team to victory

Git gud
>>
>>332097371
>game is based around team-play
>expects you to carry 4 players for 30 minutes
>>
i play for goals that i can achieve independently from teammates, namely 0 deaths

also this >>332097371
>>
>>332097825
>>332097371
>I am a low mmr/elo idiot

There is no 1v5 in competitive and you cant deny it. Youre not a special skilled snowflake. You are either bronzefags or normalfags
>>
>>332097253
it's literally the worst genre

for example in a normal competitive game, such as CS:GO, during all rounds players are equal and in order to come back they just need to get t heir shit together and change the tactic that's not working

People don't get +5 to damage they do with weapons for every kill they get

while in MOBA if a person gets fed early then the enemy team is fucked for the rest of the game.
>>
>>332097371
1 fed person can carry but it can be difficult and is champ dependent

1 feeder can lose the game single handedly
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>332099531
>normal competetive game
>cs:go
>>
>>332099037
I've seen Miracle- carry a lot of matches by himself. Not always on an actual carry either. And he's 8k. So yeah, your post is retarded.
>>
>>332099037
What exactly is your point? If you play in shit tier you should be able to carry 1v5 because you're playing against bads. If you're playing in slightly less than shit tier like plat+ atleast your teammates are as competent as your enemies most of the time. So what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>332097253
you forgot CS:GO
>>
git fucking gud
I used to believe it was impossible like you, but then I realized after I got better that it is infact possible to carry a team of shitters singlehandedly if you're playing a core

just pick slark, LC, or some other carry that comes online pretty early and snowballs extremely hard off of kills
>>
>>332100789
That stops working as soon as you start to escape the trench, I know the prevailing thing people say is that "the Trench is everywhere" but people do actually learn to deal with single target snowballers like that.
>>
>>332097253
I like seeing people mad. MOBAs are my favorite genre ever, I have so much fun with it. I might even be good at the game, I don't know, I like to fuck up and make decisions that appear to be noob decisions but not so dumb as to look like actual trolling. It's hilarious.
>>
File: 1456740453316.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456740453316.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>332100689
Maybe you just aren't good?
>>
>>332097694
its not based around team play at all , if you snowball and have a good build and playing a relevant champ you can carry the team
>>
>>332101751
Yes it is based around team play shitters just rationalize it to themselves when they win that they carried the team and whenever they lose it was because their team sucked.
>>
>>332097253
>All these fags talking about single handling carrying the team
What's the point of having a team on the first place then?
>>
>>332097253
> its never my fault i lose everyone else is wrong
You are the only constant.
>>
>>332103381

The game is too easy if it isn't 1 v 9
>>
>>332101751
What happens if the 5 other players on the enemy team are equally as good as you are?
>>
/v/ is generally clueless about any given competitive game whether they like it or hate it.
>>
>Everything is my team's fault and I hold no personal responsibility: The Genre
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.