[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As it turns out, this is far from the only time that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (3 MB, 1902x1650) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1902x1650
>As it turns out, this is far from the only time that the Metal Gear team had tried to replace Hayter. The voice actor was asked to re-audition to play Snake multiple times, with Hideo Kojima apparently asking one of the Metal Gear Solid 3 producers to contact Kurt Russell to see if the action star would be interested in voicing Snake for upcoming projects. Eventually, however, Hayter’s time on the series had come to an end.

Fucking Kurt Russell was going to be Snake in MGS3

http://gamerant.com/metal-gear-solid-voice-actor-replaced-reaction-710/
>>
sometimes i feel like im the only one who doesn't give a fuck who voices snake
>>
This is just further proof that Hayter is a hack that has been holding back the franchise for years.
>>
In the end hayter got the last laugh since he played snake in the memorable MGS games
>>
Kurt Russell would have ruled. Fuck Hayter
>>
>>332089181
i knew Hayter was shit but im surprised he was so shit that someone who doesnt know his language knew he was shit.
>>
>>332089295
You are. Hayter is iconic
>>
>design a character who looks like Kurt Russel
>character is even named after Kurt Russel's signature movie character
>Kur Russel doesn't voice it
>meanwhile, his career is still dead as fuck since the 80s ended

Kurt should get a better agent
>>
>>332089296
You mean Kojima.
>>
I'm glad we got Hayter. I genuinely love his voice work as Snake. Russell would have caused an identity crisis in the game. I don't want Hollywood MGS.
>>
>>332089512
>iconic
>only notable role is snake
>75% of the people who played the MGS series have no idea who the fuck he is
kek. Learn what words mean faggotron.
>>
>>332089594
Is this fucking supreme bait? Kurt Russel is bigger NOW than when he was at his acting peak. Holy shit I hope you are kidding.
>>
>>332089952
He's iconic because of Snake. So much so that he becomes Snake and no one else sounds right
>>
>>332089512
not really. his only best role was snake in mgs1. every other snake he voiced gets shittier and shittier every fucking time.
>>
I've been replaying MGS4 and Hayter is legit terrible.

Hayter was a mistake.
>>
>>332089512
Fuck outta here. Hayter is a hack who can only do one voice.
>>
>>332089181
Kojima has always been desperate for hollywood connections. He wants to direct films, he's just stuck with video games
>>
File: 1210899143714.jpg (32 KB, 380x247) Image search: [Google]
1210899143714.jpg
32 KB, 380x247
>>332090425
>Can only do one voice

>Only voices one character
>>
>>332089295
I think he should always be the voice of Solid, but it make absolutely no sense that he was the voice of Naked.
>>
>>332090773
This I always thought it was stupid for Solid and Big Boss to have the same voice sorta annoyed me everytime he spoke in Snake Eater
>>
David Hayter is the Brandon Fraser of the gaming industry.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.