[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we never talk about Xbox here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 2823737-6174472236-26119.jpg (393 KB, 3285x2464) Image search: [Google]
2823737-6174472236-26119.jpg
393 KB, 3285x2464
Why do we never talk about Xbox here?
>>
Xboners are too busy playing games to post here.
>>
I'm only downloading DeadSpace for gwg. I got sunset overdrive day one edition and i'm not interested in others
>>
>>332085671
Why do we never talk about the PS4? I swear we have more Xbone threads.
>>
I've been balls deep in Dark Souls 3
>>
>>332085794
>Xbone
>Games
lol
>>
Because Xbox One lost as soon as it was announced. That was truly a day to remember.
>>
>>332085671
Because no one here has one
>>
File: 1423724409269.jpg (35 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1423724409269.jpg
35 KB, 393x391
>>332086001
Trim your nails you dirty nigger
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 168x208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 168x208
Idort here. The Xbone is the best console by a country mile. More stable online infrastructure, the best controller in the fucking universe, backwards-compatibility is a thing, and the UI, despite not being too great, is still better than PS4. The only thing PS4 has over Xbone so far is Bloodborne and SFV. Even then, the Xbone's exclusives have higher quality in general than PS4's. That being said, SFV and Bloodborne are REALLY FUCKING GOOD.
>>
>>332086517
So... what good games does the xbone have regardless of Software?

I mean I agree with you about the UI being uodated and shitting on the PS4 in that regard but it doesnt mean much when there is jack shit to play
>>
>>332086517
I own both consoles and I enjoy what they offer but the new Ratchet and Clank game looks amazing and Uncharted 4
>>
Because when it comes to consoles it's usually either playstation or xbox and not both because their libraries have significant overlap. That said /v/ is full of weebs who can't get a good amount of their waifu games on xbox.

Just look at how many replies a DOAX3 thread gets.
>>
>>332085671
Because it's awful. I know this because I own an xbone
>>
>>332086671
>Halo 5
>GoW:UE
>Forza series
yes, I'm gonna list these three, they're still good games
What does PS4 have to compare, Killzone, The Order, and DriveClub? I would argue that inFamous is okay, but otherwise PS4 doesn't have a lot of quality exclusives. It's just that the good ones they have are fantastic.
>>
What is there to talk about?
Halo, Gears of War?
>>
>>332086780
Personally I enjoy a decent amount of Western games that Xbone has to offer but i would be joining the party ro late since Xbox has drilled every single IP they have into the ground

>To many forzas
>Milking Halo when no one likes it anymore glorified CoD now
>They havent done shit with Rare since Rare replay
>Gears of war is next in line for a dicking

They own so many IPs and fucking RARE. They need to get out of their comfort zone and start bringing back classics if they want more sales.
>>
>>332087318
>too many forzas

since the xbox came out in 2013, 3 forzas have been released, only 2 of which are similar

forza 5 and 6 are the racing games while forza horizon 2 is an "open world" car game, kinda similar to NFS but with the hundreds of cars and lots of customization and tuning forza has
>>
>>332087318
>>332087574
They do one Forza game every year now, ever since FM4 and FH1.

Ironically the Forza series are the only thing I'd play on an XBone and they still aren't enough to justify a console by themselves. PS4 and XBone have no games.
>>
>>332087885
I think it's two teams that work on the forza games, so it's a system similar to call of duty but still release them anually, while each game still has 2~ years of development which is a lot for a first party company

But I feel the same way, I had the master chief collection and halo 5, never even got past mission 5 for halo 5 cause I got bored and the multiplayer didn't interest me that much. I got the gears of war bundle and haven't even touched it, but I spent a good amount of time with forza. If anything all I do is play multiplats
>>
Who's hyped for System Shock remake? The cyberpunk redo looks beautiful
>>
Because most people on here are weebs and all the weeb games are on the PS4.
>>
>>332087098
Agreed PS4 has alot of Japanese exclusives, but they are mostly low budget anime games.

I would take one Gears or Halo over the never ending sea of most low quality Jap titles.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.