[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You excited for Wednesday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
You excited for Wednesday?
>>
>>332085214
Yep. Hope he plays different thank Mika and geif. I'd love to see a new take on a grappler
>>
Are they supposed to show a trailer at Norcal regionals?
>>
>>332085214
Not me.

Literally everybody is going to be playing him.
>>
>>332085527
It'd be pretty fucking stupid if they didn't.
They should be advertising everywhere that a trailer would be coming but no, they're all quiet.
>>
>>332085323
In case you haven't played SF3, he's basically Slim Birdie.
>>
>>332085323
What the fuck does a new take on grappler even mean
>>
>>332085717
Nah, more of a strong mixup character.
>>
>>332085764
Alex's turn-around gimmick could have been much cooler if they fleshed it out a little more, but it seems like they scrapped that in SFV.

There are grapplers with different game plans Anon
>>
Damn, I'd let that sex beast force cum into my ass. No homo.
>>
>>332085958
Nigga a grapples game plan is to get in there and grapple or else they wouldn't be a grappler.
>>
>>332085714
they should've done that weeks ago, the previous trailers were good, it would help with the bad reputation the game is having right now.
>>
>people give Capcom shit for their business model
>new character comes out
>all is forgotten
>HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
>>
I'm excited for Monday more. I'm getting Alex because I have the FM, but I don't give a damn about him
>>
File: 1458698500850.gif (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458698500850.gif
120 KB, 500x500
I've been waiting for so long
>>
>>332085717
So big normals and medium range?
>>332085764
Well geif plays different than Mika and I'm assuming Alex will too. Meta for each character is totally different. You can't learn Mika and expect to immediately have a great birdie.
>>
>>332086524
Calling Mika a grappler is a fucking stretch. Her game plan is to get you in the corner then do retarded 50/50 set ups.
>>
Kinda. I want to play him, but I don't wanna dump my waifu Mika, but at the same time I don't think playing her is making me fundamentally better.
>>
>>332087004
>Playing mika
>ever
Disgusting
>>
>>332086643
And 3 of those 50/50 setups end in command grabs or an air grab (ass).

Fuck you're right though.

BUT FUCK MAN, I just love her so much, she uses her ass for so many moves. I think I have my first Waifu guys
>>
>>332087385

Two weeks ago I was a low tier god hero; Git gud.
>>
>>332085214
Not really interested in Alex, but I'm excited for the trials.
>>
>>332087510
>Implying I have a hard time with mika
She's just shit mate
>>
>>332087743
I hope they add more trophies for June's story mode and trials.
I'd love to see a percentage of how many people care about either.

Personally I love doing trials with characters I don't main. It helps to learn what the opponent has in their repertoir
>>
I'm excited about the trials. I hope they give a huge chunk of bisonbux.
>>
>>332086276
It's almost like they're two different groups of people.
>>
>>332086276
You mean the business model of letting you buy the characters with in-game cash instead of making you pay for it with real money? Or making you buy a package deal just to stay current with the game?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.