[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaking info, work in marketing europe, leaving after this post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendo-NX.jpg (35 KB, 1424x800) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-NX.jpg
35 KB, 1424x800
Leaking info, work in marketing europe, leaving after this post and I'm not coming back

Its going to be home console hardware smashed into a handheld so they can market it as the successor to the 3ds with zero competition and not directly compete with the ps4 and xbone.

It's gonna have the wireless hdmi out (hence the 900p rumours since it's the most stable resolution they can manage at average living room distance) basically giving them a stealthy way to break into the current gen home console market with all the 3rd party titles.

They're going for the "whoa this handheld is fucking incredible and such a step up fom the 3ds, i can even stream it to the tv and play it like a home console on par with the ps4!" approach

As opposed to the "wow this is a subpar console to be releasing this late in the game...." image they'd create if they went that route

When they talk about there being a handheld and home console version it's because the handheld needs to stir up interest in a positive way like i mentioned above.

Home console version will be a dedicated version of the handheld thats basically a traditional console thats wired, cheaper to make and sell, providing they drum up enough sales and hype they now have a way of dropping a cheaper nx with xbone power onto the market years late into the game that people will buy for the first party titles, in theory.

I haven't seen it so don't ask

From what i've heard It does have the scrolling wheels shoulder buttons they arent free though, you hit resitance like an elastic band and they spring back to a neutral position.

I've heard of 2 minigames being played at the moment incorporating the wheels.
>>
Cont

Its hard to describe but imagine pulling the triggers at varying degrees to pull a slingshot with a little yellow man sat in the holster back through 3d space, you release the triggers and he flies forward in the respective opposite direction to the pull, I'm not sure if it's just a demo or if there's a goal

The other minigame involves protecting a base with two turrets in a 2d plane turning by scrolling and clicking to fire

To me it sounds like a warioware title demoing the new features, i could be wrong.
>>
My gay lover's boyfriend works at Nintendo, and he confirms OP is telling the truth.
>>
>>332083081
>>332083128

thats not viable, a ps4 (or xboxone) does not fit in the body of a 3ds XL sized console, and even if it does it would be EXTREMELY expensive so... FAKE
>>
>>332083081
>work in marketing europe, leaving after this post and I'm not coming back
you know, if you actually had any sort of job You'd know the law doesn't give a shit whether you still work or not when leaking protected data. Actually doing it as you leave is proof of bad intent and gets your punished even more
>>
>>332083081
Literally none of that is possible and that wireless HDMI crap was proven false in November of last year.
>>
>>332084115
>none of that is possible
You must be 18 to post there kid
>>
>>332083081
Hi Sex Genie.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3kp1jndNIprFNw0noHg69Q/
>>
>>332084312
You can't squeeze PS4 level tech into a handheld without having it run hotter than the face of the sun or have it have a battery life of one hour.
>>
File: url.jpg (17 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
17 KB, 500x281
>>332083081
So Nintendo's Vita and Vita TV? Did you even think this through?
>>
File: 1458889149278.jpg (37 KB, 286x388) Image search: [Google]
1458889149278.jpg
37 KB, 286x388
Threadly reminder that OP is a former tripfag who went by TheDude and accidentally posted a picture of his own ass on /v/, which was traced back to a gay craigslist posting.
Pic related.
>>
>>332083081
Iwata already confirmed it wouldn't be an hybrid before dying.
>>
>>332083081
Provided it has buttons, I'd love this. I love portability even if I don't take consoles out of the house, being able to suspend things with a sleep button and not be tied to a TV is great.

>>332083774
>>332084723
While I agree that exact PS4/Xbone performance on handheld isn't possible now, you'd be surprised what you can get done on portable or mobile hardware with a bit of optimization and shrinking the rendering resolution. I'm still impressed they ported the full console version of the latest Skylanders game and Disney Infinity 3.0 sans the playsets to mobile, and they run fine for the most part.
>>
>>332083081
lol https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3kp1jndNIprFNw0noHg69Q/
>>
>>332084970
Oh, I remember that.
"The sex genie" or something like that
>>
>>332084774
the vita problem is literally NO GAMES cause nintendo dominates handheld market. its not a bad idea
>>
>>332086463
Yep, that's him. He's the faggot that does all of those childish shops of like the Wii U logo with stink lines and shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.