[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't new games being released? I have a shitty computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Aren't new games being released?

I have a shitty computer and haven't played games in months. I decided to play something today but it seems like that since Witcher 3 nothing worthwhile came along. What the fuck?

I just want to play something that will run on my computer god damn it. And I don't want to play MGS V again.
>>
File: stalker guide v1,42.png (1 MB, 1536x1250) Image search: [Google]
stalker guide v1,42.png
1 MB, 1536x1250
>>332066542
absolutely nothing worthwhile's coming out in the next few months.

Go (re)play STALKER. They're great.
Here's the rookie guide to give ya basics. Release order, no big mods at first, always patch, play on Master difficulty to make things deadly to both ways.
>>
>>332066758
Call me a pussy but I find STALKER scary and not really fun.
>>
File: jesus ate my niggers.png (779 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus ate my niggers.png
779 KB, 1200x900
>>332066542
>>
>>332066542
I want to play video games with that goat.
>>
>>332066758
I'm glad I'm not a jaded fuck like you
>>
>>332066542
Rise of the Tomb Raider is pretty fun. Unravel is a fun platformer that will run on any toaster.
>>
File: The 3 Stages Of Stalkan 2016.jpg (636 KB, 986x897) Image search: [Google]
The 3 Stages Of Stalkan 2016.jpg
636 KB, 986x897
>>332067005
>scary
it can be that, yeah. But that's part of its appeal!
>and not really fun.
you gotta have that adventure & self-challenging mood. I greatly enjoy the series' atmosphere and gameplay. The dynamic AI can result truly unique encounters.

>>332067081
>jaded fuck
name 3 any kind of games worth full price coming out in the next 6 months.
>>
>>332067191
>name games so I can call them shit because they're not on PC and I know nothing about them
Kill yourself
>>
Dragon's Dogma came out. Pretty good.
>>
>>332067173
>Tomb Raider is pretty fun

No. It's a game for lazy fucks sitting on a couch and pressing X to not die. There is zero substance and even story is uninteresting trash. I can't remember it already.
>>
>>332067248
Listen bud, in sick and TIRED of this God damn bullshit!! Get off my case, or you will be punished. Stalker is the only worthwile game, deal with it numbnuts.
>>
>>332067248
>>332067295
>Literally ONE minute apart.
Kill yourself samefag.
>>
Vidya is dead

Time between morrowind and oblivion- 4 years

Time between oblivion and skyrim- 5 years

Time between skyrim and shitty AIDS shit fallout 4- 5 years with no elder scrolls 6 in sight

Game releases have slowed down and they're all AIDS.

Fuck the industry
>>
>>332066758

>Nothing worthwhile
Dark Souls 3
Hitman
Dues ex
Over watch
Mirrors Edge
And more

STALKER gets old extremely quickly if you aren't a fucking autistic faggot. Played and beat all 3, and no, they're not that amazing even with mods. All the mods do is make the game "harder" by adding faggot shit.
>>
>>332067551
You just have shit taste, Bethesda drone.
>>
>>332066542
>playing MGS V in the first place
You don't have a shitty computer, you have shitty taste.
>>
>>332067554
obviously u like pleb tier games you shabbos goy cuck. stalker is an impressive influential game that COCKBEARDS like u wouldn't understand.

oh, and, for the record?
I don't even care what u say.
>>
>>332067669

Meh, pretty sure you're just pulling the trolling card now.

STALKER was great when it first came out. The graphics, dialogue, combat system, inventory system, upgrade system, and overall story haven't aged well at all.
>>
>>332067248
>can't name a single good title
>proceeds to shit post
typical nerd

>>332067295
and then he even pretends to be me. This chuuni-shit's off the charts.

>>332067554
>Dark Souls 3
Souls games got shit already after DeS.
>Hitman
unfinished, further butchered sequel
>Dues ex
only good one was the first one, and even that wasn't that special
>Over watch
"totally not TF2, guys!!"
>Mirrors Edge
yawn
>And more
like?

>STALKER gets old extremely quickly
9 years later, and I still get the itch.

>>332067786
they all have aged fucking fine. They just haven't been dumbed down and streamlined for the gamepad-jerking kids.
>>
>>332066542
what was the original source of that manga?
>>
>>332068326
Pervert.
>>
>>1 hi
>>
>>332068418
how fresh of you, anon
>>
>>332066542
What's that doujin called again?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.