[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I suppose to do? How the fuck do I solve this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: bellpuzzle.jpg (79 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bellpuzzle.jpg
79 KB, 640x360
What the fuck am I suppose to do? How the fuck do I solve this?
>>
>>332066019
Looks like you need to find 1 scroll, 2 keys, and 2 rapiers then place them in those goblets
>>
I haven't been stuck on a puzzle in a non-puzzle game since GoW 2.
>>
>>332066019
Dunno, dropped that shit at that part because it was too confusing.
>>
Sorry i cant help anon, you got farther than me in the game
>>
>>332066019
nice strawman
>>
>>332066019
Wait a minute anon...that card
>>
How fucking stupid are you? You seriously had trouble with this?

The scroll represents the law and order of Columbia and it's troubled history. That's three ideas.
The key represents the idea that Columbia is the key for the world, in it lays the dormant powers to affect alternate dimensions in an unprencedented way.
The sword represents the will of the Columbian people to fight, to fight for their rights, to fight for what they believe in, to fight for their society to not fall.

The bell on the left represents the scroll. Draco was the first legislator of Athens in Ancient Greece
D-R-A-C-O. That's 5 letters. Ring the left bell five times.

The bell on the middle represents the key. Now, when you think of multiverse, who do you think of? Hugh Everett, obviously.

"BUT ANON", you might say, "HUGH EVERETT WAS BORN IN 1930, HIS THEORY WAS ONLY PUT FORWARD IN 1957, THAT IS WAY AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE GAME"

Foolish anon. Don't you see? Think for one second, who was responsible for the popularity of the multiverse theory? That's right. Bryce Seligman DEWITT! DEWITT. The developers want you to notice that connection.

E-V-E-R-E-T-T. That's 7 letters. Ring the middle bell seven times.

The bell on the right represents the sword. When you think of warriors, only one name can come to mind.

L-E-O-N-I-D-A-S. That's 8 letters. Ring the right bell eight times.

5-7-8. The puzzle is solved. Ken Levine is a brilliant man, I expected no less of him.
>>
Don't be this dumb OP.

You need to craft these itens so whatever this shit is works.
>>
>all these people spoonfeeding OP
fucking newfags
>>
>>332068679
>newfags
Homophobic slurs are deeply offensive and disgusting, apologise. Now
>>
>>332068907
>homophobic
>>
Friendly reminder that this wasn't a puzzle but was in fact an early introduction to the game's imagery.

Stay mad, folks.
>>
>>332066019
Please be a troll thread
>>
>>332069279
>gooks
>>
well someone has to fucking post it

https://youtu.be/l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>332069556
He's clearly a nigger
>>
>>332069475
7/10 bait
>>
File: 1457334016696.jpg (149 KB, 904x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457334016696.jpg
149 KB, 904x1200
>>332070163
kek
>>
This piece of shit is 3 years old already?

What's the potato faced developer up to these days? Is he making a deep intellectual follow up that will challenge us on philosophical levels like Bioshit Infinite?
>>
>>332070163
This shit will never stop being funny.
>>
>>332070163
lol
>>
>>332072057
his studio got shut down lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.