[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You hear that? The guards are coming." >"For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 28240-1-1355367125.png (801 KB, 720x822) Image search: [Google]
28240-1-1355367125.png
801 KB, 720x822
>"You hear that? The guards are coming."
>"For you!"

Jesus Christ, even back in 2006 Bethesda were memeing their games up, this time with Baneposting.
>>
File: 1448058946215s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448058946215s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>332065683
>>
that face is hideous. what were they thinking? he looks like he took an uppercut and can't let go of the fact.
>>
>inb4 329 replies and 81 images omitted.
>>
I usually support the Imerials, but god I hate fucking elves. Maybe Ulfric was right...
>>
>>332066241
I hate fucking elves too. They are rubbish in bed.
>>
>>332066241
>>332066461
Elves are the master race. Younger races go home.
>>
>/tv/'s memes are so powerful they transcend time and media
How can /v/ even compete?
>>
>>332066241
Of course Ulfric was right.

The blue bloods infesting Windhelm is a great example and draws parallels to the shitskins invading Europe right now.

We need men like Ulfric irl.

>>332066679
Blueblood, kill yourself.
>>
>>332067115
Fuck it, you're right. Next play through I'm gonna Make Skyrim Great Again.
>>
>>332067482
+1
>>
>Oh, look, an Imperial in the Imperial Prison. I guess they don't play favorites, huh? Your own kinsmen think you're a piece of human trash. How sad. I bet the guards give you "special" treatment before the end. Oh, that's right. You're going to die in here, Imperial! You're going to die! Imperial criminal scum like you give the Empire a bad name, you see. You're an embarrassment. Best if you just... disappeared.

Valen foreshadowed the guards calling you criminal scum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.