[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_n1mux5drXy1rt28efo1_500.gif (410 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1mux5drXy1rt28efo1_500.gif
410 KB, 450x450
Dark Souls 2: Scholars of the First Sin

Got stuck in Drangleic castle for a while now and can't find anyway out nor found anyone else who has the same problem as me. So I'm at the Castle right, next to the room filled with soldiers everywhere, six doors and two golems. I ran through the room several times and killed all the soldiers who got up and even the ruin sentinels behind the doors that opened, both golems lit up. I didn't manage to open the last doors at the far left of the room, the soldiers didn't want to get up...
Anyway I continued and got to the tall ladder, where there are a lot of soldiers sitting but no matter what I do they won't get up and I'm stuck. I continued and killed the Chariot, opened the shortcut but that's all I can do. Nowhere to go now, I spend like four hours in this location searching for what I can do but I think it's a bug of some kind and I just hope I won't need to restart the game...
>>
>>332065542
Lure the manikins from the next room into the room where all the soldiers are sitting to light up the golem soul
>>
>>332066532
Both golems are lit up already...and five out of six doors are open.
>>
File: ds.jpg (179 KB, 850x1116) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
179 KB, 850x1116
Lighting the golems should have lowered the elevator by the bonfire and the tall ladder. Take the elevator up and grab the key at the top. Go back down the elevator and there should be an unlockable door.
>>
alt f4 after resting at nearest bonfire
try again

pick a better image next time
>>
>>332067027
Hes not talking about that room. He is talking about the room after the double dragon riders
>>
File: 45454545.jpg (235 KB, 1672x1048) Image search: [Google]
45454545.jpg
235 KB, 1672x1048
>>332069450
Is it normal that none of these fuckers ever get up?
>>
>>332069729
Also the doors are locked and I can't move the lever.
>>
>>332069971
Yes, in scholar and theres no lever there, that room has no other purpose than serve as a pass area and butthurt inducer ( also old dark man hideout)
>>
>>332069971
If you really think you're stuck, quit and reload.
>>
>>332066532
Oh yes, I confused the rooms, manikins did some half ass shit with the golem but he didn't lit it up properly. Gonna try it few more times.
>>
File: unknoiwn.jpg (631 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
unknoiwn.jpg
631 KB, 1680x1050
Also how the fuck did this happen? I can see all the locations blurred out with question marks on them...
>>
>>332070825
After you reach drangleic cuckhouse you are able to "see" all the Bonfires, dunno why tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.