[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Xbox one and ps4 have to drop the resolutions of black ops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 640x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 640x1053
>Xbox one and ps4 have to drop the resolutions of black ops 3 down to 720 to keep it from stuttering

Ahaha holy shit

Next gen consoles can't even run call of duty
>>
>>332059616

i only have an xbox to play halo
>>
>>332059616
Black ops 3 is optimized like absolute crap
It looks worse than advanced warfare and runs much worse
Seriously look at the part where they say that even after dropping 25% or the rez the game still hardly hits 60fps
>>
>>332060072
Halo 5 also has the same kind of dynamic resolution rendering to maintain stable FPS

Yesterday they fooled you with bad framerate, today it's resolution

Consolefags, when will they learn
>>
well, what did you expect? you can't just go on and on and on with the same hardware forever

at one point you have to change it or turn down the graphics
>>
>>332060138
It never drops below 60fps on my computer and looks a lot better than advanced warfare
>>
>>332060580
Didn't they say this gen would last 12 years? But now they're making a "ps4k" lol
>>
They're both laptops with extra chips on them, what did you expect?
>>
>>332059616
>have to drop the resolutions
Or they could just as simply drop the graphics settings instead if consolefags weren't such huge fucking graphics whores
>>
>>332060593
It looks a lot worse, has a severe memory usage problems, so bad that you can't max it out with 12gb ram and a 980ti, and it runs much worse
I have a gtx 760 and it I could run aw at high settings at 1080p 60fps, bo3 was constantly failing to hit 60fps at 1080p even on low
>>
>>332060841
I have two 660 ti's running in SLI, one from eBay that cost $90, and its never dropped below 60fps on the highest settings it allows which appears to be about medium high
>>
>>332060935
It's beautiful, but the textures are kinda crappy because I have them on medium because 2gb VR
>>
>>332060507

i like it
>>
>>332060935
Then I guess they optimized it for sli
I'll post Black ops 3 next
>>
>>332059616
This is why they are making the xbox1.5 and ps4.5

Worse generation ever, and yet it's the best selling generation ever.
>>
>>332061113
Ok so I found 2 very different bo3 benchmarks
Both much worse than aw anyway
>>
Because it's poorly optimized. Look at Battlefront. Looks good, runs at 60 fps and doesn't need top tier PC to max out in good framerate, despite larger scale.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.