[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about fates because I'm playing right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: suffering.jpg (364 KB, 977x1200) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
364 KB, 977x1200
Let's talk about fates because I'm playing right now.
So I'm playing conquest on the ninja cave and I can't finish it at the moment.
These crits are pretty bullshit, do they expect me to finish all this without encountering a bunch of them?

How am I supposed to make my units stronger if a single crit can kill them? It's the only reason why I haven't finished this mission yet,
>>
Effie, Benny, and Xander should be able to tank out anything the ninjas throw at them, so keep them in the front of the group and keep your squishier characters safe. If you really need to level some people up, let them attack weakened enemies and then re-create the chokepoint around them so they don't die. If units are taking too much damage, put Elise and/or Camilla next to them to soften the blow a little.
>>
>>332056710
Yeah, I do that but some bullshit crit happens and he/she dies.
And their high speed isn't helping either.
>>
>>332057045
You could sacrifice offense for defense by giving them bronze lances to increase their crit dodge or using the mess hall/tonics to pump their def to reduce as much damage as possible. Stick with support pair ups over attack pair ups to reduce the amount of attacks you'll take. Beyond that you'll have to pray to the RNGods.
>>
>>332057472
Yeah, I'll try that.
I'm thinking if I'll promote my other units too, even if they're not level 20 yet. Some of them barely do damage now.
>>
So, story wise are the DLCs good? I might buy the map packs.
>>
>>332059771
No, they're expensive and not that good.
>>
>>332059771
Do the DLCs give affection to the units you use? It seems they don't get exp from it, but how bout hearts?
>>
>>332060934
Yeah, and it's the same with castle battles. No xp or weapon xp, but it does build support.
>>
>>332061119
Okay, still haven't tried online castle battles but thanks for the heads up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.