[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it called "The Evil Within" when the main character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 4-evil-within-cover-art[1].jpg (591 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
4-evil-within-cover-art[1].jpg
591 KB, 1920x1200
Why is it called "The Evil Within" when the main character is a good guy?
>>
>>321702449
I don't think I could ever have heard anything more retarded, today. Jesus fucking Christ. Gonna have to let me sit down for a good few minutes before I recover from reading this stupid ass fucking question.
Holy fucking shit. What the fuck happened to you? Were you dropped on a steel pipe as a kid? Did that pipe go directly through the mush part your skull? What the fuck?

Watch me amaze you now
>Get this
>There's Evil
>It's inside these peoples' minds
>It's inside them
>It's inside you
>>
>>321702746
I don't remember much evil happening inside people. The main character didn't do anything evil in the game.
>>
>>321703325
It's as if you didn't even get to the ending of the game. or played it blind because fucking christ you're retarded
>>
>>321702449
You now realize Evil Within is a synonym for Resident Evil
>>
>>321704414
>the villain is the evil within
Wow, what a surprise.
>>
its a play on "Resident Evil"

since it is, essentially Shinji's reboot of the series he started in another company.
>>
...I know that I shouldn't take seriously internet comments but oh god...
>>
>>321706786
WHY IS IT CALLED "THE EVIL WITHIN" IF THE CHARACTER YOU'RE PLAYING AS ISN'T EVIL WITHIN?!
>>
>all a dreaaaam

Shit. Game
>>
>>321706960
WHY IS CALLED RESIDENT EVIL IS THE RESIDENT IS INFECTED AND NOT EVIL?
>>
the game is called psycho break in japan
>>
>>321707751
I don't see a lot of people being psychologically broken.
>>
>>321708446
there is about 10 or more per zone ,i call it a lot
>>
Why the fuck is it called Call of Duty when Duty never calls anyone? Duty doesn't have a phone, it's an abstract concept! It doesn't have hands to use a phone to call people!
>>
>Fallout
>nothing falls out of anything
>>
>>321710827
Better than Medal of Honor. Medals don't have the intellect to grasp the concept of "honor" let alone try to obtain it! Come on devs get it together
>>
>Starcraft
>you don't craft stars
>>
Ruvik is an evil within STEM.

Problem solved. Your problem was focusing on Sebastian who, despite his role as the playable character, really isn't that directly important to the story. He might be come the inevitable sequel but just in this game, he's kinda some guy who is here due to unfortunate circumstances.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.