[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Divison vs Denstjny destiny loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
The Divison vs Denstjny destiny loses
>>
>>332051959

>space magic + halo
or
>boring cover shooter simulator 2016

fuck yourself kiddo
>>
>>332051959
Destiny is a better Halo MMO simulator.

Division is a better CoD MMO simulator.
>>
Winner is Warframe
>>
>MMOFPSRPGs
Not even once
>>
>>332051959
Are they the only loot shooters?
>>
>>332053835
both sounds like shit
>>
They're both pretty shit desu senpai
>>
>>332055575
Borderlands
>>
File: 20160324065201_1.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160324065201_1.jpg
442 KB, 1920x1080
>people who can't afford to pay full price for games complain about them being shit despite never playing them

The division isn't GOTYAY but it is a legitimately fun game, at least to me.
>>
>>332053835

>space magic

good

>halo

starts from -2 since Halo is pure shit
>>
>>332055861
>not maining the vector

What's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>332053835
>Destiny compared to Halo

hahaha hahaha

Destiny has all the worst aspects of Halo with everything amazing about them filtered out (except the soundtrack, Destiny's score was superb).

Destiny transformed Bungie into Activision's cuck, when they fired Martin O'Donnel I knew it was over and the Bungie I loved had died. Microtransactions, a "season pass" that excludes the $40 DLC at the end of the year, shafting Xbox owners by making them wait a year (one Y E A R) for PS exclusives, no matchmaking for most game modes, a shit meta one way or another that renders at least gun type absolutely useless, up until recently barely any story, all the lore is OUTSIDE the game, at release the rarity of the "engram" was no set, meaning a purple item could end up fucking green, loot drop rates are extremely rare and RANDOM - difficulty levels barely affected it, obscenely bullet-sponge laden bosses that could take maybe half an hour to kill with no checkpoints, all legendary gear is unusable until you reached a certain rank so there is no working around a class or playstyle, there is only min/maxing, light ranking meant you had no freedom in what you wanted to wear or use at higher levels, there was one set that was clearly superior.

Say what you want about The Division, but Destiny is actually garbage. An actually terrible game. An insult.
>>
>>332055940
> Le inflating DPS meme gun
Because Burger King drops a gun that permanently stop other people from being able to fire at you.
>>
The Division is basically Year One Destiny with less stuff to do. On the other hand the wasted potential shows through more with Destiny.

DZ is cool though.
>>
>>332055940
i prefer the AK, why is there some reason to use the vector? i have multiple high-end vectors and they have less DPS than my AK.
>>
Don't know about Destiny, but it being an fps on a console means it's autoshit.

Division is shit because grinding challenge missions all day everyday is the only thing to do until new content.
>>
File: Destiny concept art, Russia.jpg (42 KB, 636x346) Image search: [Google]
Destiny concept art, Russia.jpg
42 KB, 636x346
Destinys only good thing is it's art direction, which is kind of a given since it's Bungie. Division on the other hand has literally nothing going for it. The setting and everything about it could have been amazing if it had Insurgency tier oper8ing gunplay and was basically a Happening simulator but instead it's another stupid fucking shoot and loot game.
>>
>>332056606
I had already wiped him out on mine when the exploit was found and didn't feel like making a new toon just for pc, which weren't that hard to get anyway.
>>
>>332055940
Why is the Vector so beloved? The Tec-9 has a higher base DPS.
>>
>>332053986
My nigga.

Where's that Ember futa?
>>
Red skittle vs green skittle
>>
>>332056862
depends on the rng and mods. But in general vector out dps the majority of guns in end game. They get bonus to crit chance or damage on all of them as well. Not sure which and I'm not at home
>>
>>332056983
Because the vector is the best dps weapon available to craft without division tech restrictions.
With the right talents it's a beast
>>
Destiny has the best, most addictive-feeling guns in video games and now, with the taken, has surpassed Bioshock Infinite for the title of "best combat deaign in a first-person shooter".

The Division is a Ubisoft game. 'Nuff said.
>>
>>332055653
Which is godawful.
>>
>>332056863
Then don't play the game all day everyday. I'm not defending it but if you force down all the content with marathon sessions that's your own fault. Savoir it, chew then swallow and if it still tastes like shit, that's still your own fault you knew what you were buying. No games a mystery anymore.
>>
>>332051959
It really doesn't, I dislike both but at least destiny made me want to play it, and the play styles for each class was interesting and unique. The division is just homogeneous grey ubisoft soup. Egh.
>>
>>332057545
yup, exactly this.

If you decide to min-max and do everything in one week, it is your fault for spending a whole week playing the game. i have 70+ hours in the division and i'm not even fully geared yet.
>>
>>332057545
>>332057817
You fags sound exactly like the whiny forumdads dismissing anyone who complains about lack of content in Elite: Dangerous.
>>
>>332057817
I find this hard to believe. It doesn't take anywhere near that long to put he in all you're slots
>>
File: char1.png (1 MB, 1137x695) Image search: [Google]
char1.png
1 MB, 1137x695
>>332058035
This doesn't include the 15 hours i put into the beta
>>
>>332058160
Okay? I wasn't saying you haven't played that long, just that it doesn't take that long to max your gear
>>
>>332058595
>it doesn't take that long to max your gea
maybe if you minmax and use exploits.

I've just been playing the game and using the good gear i find, people rushing to the end don't get to talk shit because they skipped all the fucking content to get better gear faster,
>>
Why do you need to look like a bum in Division? Where are all the cool clothing options like police uniforms and shit?
>>
>>332059226
It's there. People just don't use it
>>
>>332051959
Both suck
>>
>>332059226
Gotta pander to that SheepDog tea party operator operating operationally æsthetic, hombre
>>
File: invincible-2.jpg (120 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
invincible-2.jpg
120 KB, 600x567
>>332059226
>Ubi creates a promotion that gives out four clothing sets based on different professions, like firefighter and police officer
>Promotion is only available in the US
>>
>>332059141
>maybe if you minmax and use exploits

Minmax isn't really applicable in terms of reaching end game gear. But w/e. Don't need exploits either. Also don't need to rush.

It's like 30-40 hours to endgame, and for getting your gear set up, maybe 10 hours grind.

And if you're taking your time like you claim there's actually less grind because you would of gotten more daily bonuses with pc than someone trying to max their gear in one day
>>
They are both over-hyped garbage though
>>
>>332059428
I thought that was weird too. The other outfits were all preorder bonuses for the rest of the world though. Made it seem like they realized that Americans had no option available to get them and they were salty about it so just give them away.

Or goodwill. Or bs. Idk.

You can obtain it if you want though.
>>
>30fps trash

I mean Destiny is fucking ruined because if the game wasn't released on last-gen it could certainly run at 60fps on current-gen consoles.

At least Division has better graphics to go with its 30fps frame-rate. Destiny is literally a last-gen game.
>>
File: spurdoapplause.gif (35 KB, 408x397) Image search: [Google]
spurdoapplause.gif
35 KB, 408x397
>>332059680
>You can obtain it if you want though.

How?!
>>
>>332059713
>playing on consoles
>complaining about the FPS
>>
>>332059769
vpn
>>
>>332059881
Doesn't it check your Uplay account instead of location you attempt to access the site from?

I think the only way to get a code in europe is to know an american that has a Uplay account and is willing to give out the code.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-06-18-21.png (253 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-06-18-21.png
253 KB, 1080x1920
>>332060005
Couldn't you just make a fake uplay acct though?

I made one for another anon. I don't know if they ended up using it/if it worked or not. Try it out. Let me know how it goes
>>
>>332060141
Wait where do you get the code from in the first place?
>>
>>332060141
I think accounts are somehow bound to your home region.

That key's been used, but I appreciate the gesture.
>>
>>332060317
I could make a few more, but I won't have a chance for at least 30 min-1hr. I doubt this thread will still be going though
>>
can confirm the vpn thing works. I'm in EU and my original account is registered in EU but when I applied the code from the vpn account I got all the stuff. it's especially nice since you can equip the paramedic backpack and get 2 extra medkits, change to police backpack and gain 75% more ammo and then change back to whatever backpack with good stats you want.
>>
>>332056525
hahaha hahaha
>>
>>332051959
Yep. At least in terms of how the narrative/missions are presented and shit you can find out in the world The Division easily wins. Desiny probably has tighter shooting mechanics though, though it is a bit unfair to compare them since it's first person verse third so personel preference is going to come into it a lot. I just wish The Division has a better story than a plain old virus that killed a bunch of people.
>>
>>332056525
Marty was fired for being a dick.

Yeah shame Activision screwed over his plan to use the destiny ost for marketing. When you attempt to be a distraction to other departments and refuse to work though you get fired.
>>
Normally I would complain about The division being generic as duck, but destiny somehow manages to be even worse with it's fucking nebulous space magic.

Bungee, somehow worst the unbisoft.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.