[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20150306013311a0e1cambd0hpuqqh.png (1 MB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
20150306013311a0e1cambd0hpuqqh.png
1 MB, 1200x600
What went wrong?
>>
This is one of the few times where the answer is SJW without it being hyperbole.
>>
>>332050476
Not familiar with the events. Care to fill me in?
>>
>>332050362
People still play this?
>>
File: 1440317511056.png (244 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440317511056.png
244 KB, 499x499
>tree lesbians
>even more lesbians
>mesmer tranny
>>
>large focus on getting groups of random fuckers to assist with tasks that random people are basically incapable of doing
>massive amounts of grind for shitty guild decorations
>Raiding requires them to retool a large amount of the games underlying mechanics (like making bosses target specifically geared players to allow tanking) essentially falling back on the holy trinity, which isn't necessarily stupid, but looks dumb because the game was billed around there not being a trinity in the first place.
>more personal story stupid shit with the PC brigade ending with you killing the dragon in the most anti-climatic and silly of ways
>WvW fukkin rekt
>muh esports in the shitter
>constantly cancelling work on projects people were interested in (legendary quest + new legendaries) to have time to put more skins in the cash shop

The list goes on. A better question might be, what went right?
>>
>>332050619
Mary Sue lesbian plant character fucks everything up: the game.
>>
>>332050476
>>332050693

Yeah, HoT's problems are totally those three NPC who have literally nothing to do with the game's story at all are the problem and not a lack of content, focus on raiding of all fucking things, aborting WvW, and shitting all over what was left of PvP, to say nothing of the hideous cash grab that the shop has been over the past 6 months.
>>
>>332050619
They hired a transexual lesbian and a bunch of other similarly SJW types who hadn't even played the first game to develop GW2. There's an image floating around that details it a bunch but I don't have it.
>>
A snowball rolling down a mountain isn't just gonna go back uphill, GW2 was garbage to begin with. That said I had a few months of fun playing it with /vg/ memers.

I still remember the day when 90% of the No Fun Allowed guild got banned for taking advantage of the 21 karma 'exploit' aka when Arenanet fucked up and banned anyone that took advantage of it. Good times.
>>
File: wzx.jpg (66 KB, 1001x351) Image search: [Google]
wzx.jpg
66 KB, 1001x351
>>332050362

You know a video game is fucked when even reddit hates it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.