[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so fucking condescending and pretentious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ss.jpg (252 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
252 KB, 1600x900
Why is this game so fucking condescending and pretentious?

Every time I complete a challenge mode, it rewards me by saying a bunch of condescending shit like "what, did you expect a reward?" and "good job, keep going" and "clap, clap, clap."

I found every secret in the main game, in which it let the protag ask a question and each time they give the most pretentious ambiguous answer of all time.

The game is fun but why the fuck is it trying to be anti-fun?

also most innovative shooter etc discount at piratebay etc.
>>
>>332047507
its a lot of 2deep4u ironic shit

it's just the style of the game, big reason I didnt bother buying it

it's a puzzle pretending to be a FPS for people who aren't fast enough to actually just play FPS games at arena FPS speeds
>>
>>332047507
I want to punch the writer every single time I play this game.
>>
SUPER
>>
>>332047793
fuck you faggot
>>
It took them 3 years to make 25 levels and a super pretentious story.

>>332047606
It's not deep at all, it's super shallow trying to be deep.
>>
>>332047852
>it's super shallow trying to be deep.

yes, that's generally what 2deep4u means
>>
>>332047920
Really? I've been using 2deep4u unironically to describe things that really are too deep for people who have a shallow understanding of a medium.
>>
>>332047920
It doesn't even try to have any kind of mystique though. It's just annoying. The tone of the game is just annoying. It's exactly like that one faggot who hung around your group of friends who confused being snarky with being an asshole constantly.
>>
I liked when the challenge modes changed up the art style of the game and then they suddenly stopped doing that like they just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>332048020
2deep4u is something people use to describe things that are trying too hard to be 'deep' without an understanding of what that actually means
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.