[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hideo Kojima has already begun development of his new project,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 724x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 724x619
Hideo Kojima has already begun development of his new project, this conflicting with earlier reports that he doesn't even have his new studio yet. Apparently he's much farther in initial development than he was letting on, which still isn't anything substantial, but interesting and totally in his character nonetheless.

Reedus is also confirmed.

>you thought the ruse cruise was over
>>
But a Kojima Silent Hills is still totally out of the picture, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>we have atleast 2 years of rusing and misdirection ahead of us before we even have a chance of an end

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK
>>
>>332043867
Someone deliver me from this hell
>>
He's fucking with us heavy, Kojima is planning something devious.
>>
He's making Chapter 3. TPP was unfinished to make us feel "the phantom pain." Such a genius.
>>
>>332043623
Konami still holds the rights to that series, so it's as good as dead. I hope it will still be horror though. A whole game that is like The Devil's House and infected Mother Base would be amazing.
>>
wrong

he is currently in LA working with Sony in developing and experimenting with new tech. Why would he be flying over to LA to work on his new game when he wants to stay in Japan and create a smaller team?
>>
Ever since he conned us big time with the MGSV trailers, I feel no excitement.
>>
>>332043623
everyone has said it before but there's no reason why he can't change the game and keep the same general idea he had for silent hills. of course he can't use anything he's thought up tho at konami
>>
>>332047161

Then he should do that with Metal gear and re-write the entire saga so it doesn't shit itself.
>>
File: 1449201545159.jpg (43 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
1449201545159.jpg
43 KB, 600x335
>>332047375
aren't you tired of metal gear though? I enjoyed the ride but it's time to let it go my son.
>>
Silent Hills might be dead but Kojima is going to make a horror game, he has his eyes set on it.
Fuck Silent Hill that series is dead in the ground 3 games ago so let Kojima make something better.
Fuck call it Isolated Architecture for all I care, I want a good fucking horror game to play with actual dread not just shitty jump scares out the ass.
>>
Kojima can still team up with del toro if he wants. They can make a game independent of silent hill.

Just remember though /v/, his next game will be ps4 exclusive.
>>
>>332047738
didn't del taco say he wasn't gonna join koji on his first game or something? he might be rusing but I dunno. I have faith in kojimbles horror game but I definitely won't get over hyped, I can't let my feelings get hurt again
>>
>>332047982
I was just saying generally, theres nothing stopping them from teaming up in the coming years.
>>
>>332048071
no, definitely not, I'm sure they can come up with some cool stuff and monster designs
>>
> Be me, a corossal hack
> Spend mirrions in an unknown hooker and make her appear in a side project
> Get fired
> rikeigiveafuck.tiff
> Immediatery get hired again
> Keep doing jackshit
> Sometimes feer rike wandering around with a camera
> Everyone is amazed of my artistic sense, carr it hard work, crap their hands and take photos
> I'm paid thousands for this
>>
>>332047738
They can call it quiet mountains.
>>
>>332048582
So original :^)
>>
>>332043543
Source or go fuck yourself.
>>
>>332043543
>keep everything from the P.T demo
>Norman fucking Reedus
>[insert generic horror title]
>profit
>>
>>332048534
>delet this
>>
>Hasn't made a good game in over 10 years
>Last games were a walking simulator and an unfinished fuckfest
Not interested
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.