[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with ordering from Play-Asia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 9264587.png (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9264587.png
80 KB, 500x500
Has anyone had any trouble with ordering games off Play Asia? First time I tried to order it, it came back as credit card authorization failed. So I sorted that out with my bank and got it cleared to send it to Play Asia. They then sent me an email saying they would be on holiday until the 28th, but my order was recieved and would ship then. Today I get emailed that my credit card needs verfication.

>Please be informed that we are unable to process your order as of the moment. Kindly enroll your Credit Card to verified by Visa so we can proceed with your order. Activating VBV to protect you against unauthorized purchases when shopping online is quick and easy. It added security to ensure that only you can use your Visa card to make purchases online. It’s easy to activate for your existing card, and it’s free.

>Through the bank that issued your Visa card, set up your verification method and activate your card in just a few minutes. They may allow you to choose between setting a password or using a code sent via text message to your mobile phone. Upon activation, VBV protects you at every participating online store. Check your transaction details and confirm that the instruction is what you have agreed with your card issuer. Follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

That is the text of what they sent me. The problem? My card is verified, I already have that security added. Also, the bigger problem is that I didn't use a Visa. My card is a Mastercard. Which they should know, considering I paid with that.

I'm getting worried. The charge for Play Asia is still pending on my card, so if they don't sort this out in the next day I'm cancelling the order.

I did some research after this, they seemed like a legit company at first, but now I'm reading all kinds of things online about how they're nothing but Chinese scammers.
>>
>>332041987
I've never had an issue before with them but I've always used a Visa.
Sounds like an automated message that gets sent when your card doesn't get verified correctly.
Your best bet would be to email support but with them on holiday until the 28th, they probably won't get back to you until after then so cancelling the order would probably be for the best.

What did you order from them?
>>
>>332043074
>What did you order from them?
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Saikyou Package. It was still in stock when I ordered it. Now their page says out of stock. I don't know what is happening anymore.
>>
>>332043247
That's the english language version right?
And under your account it says "processing" and not "preorder/backorder" or "order shipped" ?
>>
>>332043537
It said Order Received a few hours ago.

Now it says "Credit Card Verification"
>>
I've ordered asian DeS, an overpriced component-vga box and a few psn cards. They're pretty legit from my experience senpai.
>>
>>332043683
Since it seemed you already sorted it with your bank before, I have no idea what to do besides email them about it and maybe wait until sometime tomorrow to see if it just clears by itself, sorry anon.
>>
>>332043894
I already emailed them about it. Now to wait a day again to get a 2 line response.
>>
>>332043247
same deal happened to me but mines been In processing for the last two days, I also ordered one of those sweet ass crystal PS4 controllers

I've ordered from them before and it's a holiday weekend so it's not like it was going to get to my house before Monday anyways so I'm not in panic mode yet
>>
I like their twitter PR guy, he is fairly entertaining to follow. They also shit weebshit pretty well.
>>
>>332041987
Play-Asia is fucking weird.

Since they're based in China, it can throw up some red flags with your bank.

My bank froze my card when I tried to order from PA the first time.
I got it fixed and decided to pay with PayPal instead.

I do all my international orders through PayPal now just to be safe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.