[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the consensus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15
File: Resident-Evil-6-Leon-Gameplay.jpg (38 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-6-Leon-Gameplay.jpg
38 KB, 570x300
What's the consensus?
>>
it's shit
>>
I enjoyed it. People have to accept that the survival horror format from 20 years ago won't sell well anymore.
>>
>>332039661
Shit
>>
>>332039661
Best mercs in the series, disappointing campaign.
>>
>>332039661
It's okay.
>>
>>332040712
That's what Raid mode is for...let the dudebros have their shooter, give the people who have been playing the games longer than RE4 something to enjoy, too.
>>
Fantastic action mechanics wasted on a game with horrible everything else except mercs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxXjlTKCf50

If the team was allowed to build an action game from the ground up instead of being locked to that IP it could have been an amazing, well received game.
>>
>>332039661
sucked. and i even gave it a huge benefit of the doubt since it was /v/ that i saw saying it was shit.
>>
>>332039661
fantastic game gets bad rap by old men scared of change as game becomes what the creator had envisioned all along
>>
Freeze cocks etc
>>
>>332041106
Explain further please
>>
>>332039661
>not "what's the /v/erdict?"
One job
>>
OP here. Just pre-ordered it off amazon. Hope I made the right choice.
>>
>>332039661
Fuck the consensus. For your own goddamn opinion.
>>
>>332039661
It was entertaining, but not particularly good. A decent 15$ game.

I mean, RE has not been survival horror since 4. I don't get how retards can say 5 and 6 are shit while saying 4 is amazing when it's literally the same game.
>>
giraffe
>>
>>332039661
Only Leo's side of the story is good, Chris becomes a mess towards the end, Jakes just doesn't fucking know what to to with it's selves and Ada's is nothing by but anticlimaxes and wasted potential.
>>
>>332047082
Leon's*
>>
>>332047082
Leon even had helen, so that's a plus
>>
>>332040108
>>332040902
>>332040962
>>332046859
These
>>
>>332039661
It's an online game with couch mode stuck in as an afterthought.
The story is laughable, the game is poorly balanced, and the difficulty is almost nonexistent.
Adds a couple of new mechanics, but the inventory management is too shit to save the new dodge rolling shit.
>>
>>332041536
Literally what.
I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't consider RE4 a fucking masterpiece. And that was the beginning of the "action" RE games.

It has nothing to do with change. It has to do with the fact that it was a shitty linear corridor shooter which was unbalanced as fuck and way too easy with an incoherent plot.
>>
>>332047265
Piers was cool too they but killed him when he was like the best partner Chris had in ages
>>
>>332046808
>remove all exploration
>remove all puzzles
>replace them with one-time-use setpieces
>remove all inventory management
>remove all weapon customization
>remove all the cool easter eggs
>make the plot into rambling incoherent messes
>balance the game for 2P with forced "co op" moments
>remove all strategy when fighting and using your surroundings
>literally the same game
I know you're baiting, but goddamn. Step up your game, son.
>>
>>332047620
>>make the plot into rambling incoherent messes
lmao
lmao
lmao
>>
It had the best Ada.
>>
>>332047784
Did you not pay attention to how much of a mess the events of 6 become in everyone but Leon's campaign?
>>
It made me realize I liked 5 more than I originally thought
>>
It was amazing if you played it co-op and turned off the hud.

If you didn't, it was OK.
>>
>>332047954
Same feeling actually
>>
A-anyone want to play with me on PS4 in a week or two?
>>
>>332040712
>REmake didint sell well
youre dumb as fuck faggot
>>
>>332049469
Why do you need to plan so far in advance?
>>
>>332047954
co-op wise 5 is one of the best games ever.
>>
>>332049605
The HD remaster isn't out yet , my preorder is set to deliver second week of April
>>
>>332049662

Yeah but when it came out people didn't give it a chance because it was "more of the same but with a shitty AI partner" after 4. It's gotten a much better reputation as time has gone on
>>
>>332049573
Except he's right. At least according to what Capcom thought. They didn't sell nearly as many copies as they expected to (for it OR RE0), and they thought it was because people didn't want classic-style RE games anymore. That's why the series took such a hard shift toward action.

The real problem, of course, was that people didn't really buy the GameCube. At least not to the rousing success everyone thought it would be.
>>
It's one of the most "almost good" games I've played in a while. The mechanics, gunplay, and co-op are all almost solid, but just missing something.
>>
File: consquider the following.png (80 KB, 527x219) Image search: [Google]
consquider the following.png
80 KB, 527x219
>>332039661
If Leon's campaign was just made 3 times longer and everybody else was told to fuck off and go home then the game would be a solid 9/10. Also if bosses would actually die for a change.
>>
File: 1453339299854.gif (1 MB, 364x297) Image search: [Google]
1453339299854.gif
1 MB, 364x297
>>332049698
>preorder
>>
>>332049662
And the story mode at the end of the day was what the fans wanted. People even on day 1 loved everything involving Wesker (except maybe what he did to Jill).

We wanted a big, stupid, cheesy story like the original games, and that's what they gave us. 6 forgot about that and tried to take itself seriously.
>>
>>332049838
HD remake sold over 1,000,000 copies and broke broke psn sales records faggit.
>>
>>332050396

I think he means the original version of REmake sold on the GC.
>>
Pretty good.
Leon > Everyone else
>>
>>332049838
>The real problem, of course, was that people didn't really buy the GameCube
Oh plenty of people bought the GameCube. Melee, SM Sunshine, WW, Fire Emblem, and a few other games alone made that happen (one of my personal favorites being Eternal Darkness). But there's not much overlap between them and survival horror fans.
>>
>>332047082
Leon's was shit too, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>332050503
I know, but he was replying to me, who was talking about hd remake homo.
>>
>>332050579
Is eternal darkness good? I played first 4 levels and not really feeling it. Over hyped as fuck so far.But i have to restart because my game glitched and i cant use that green spell to encahnt weopons. Should i restart it over selling it?
>>
>>332041106
>shooters are for dudebros
Fuck off you pretentious cunt
>>
>>332039661
It's got problems, chief among them being the absolutely terrible inventory system. I'd still take it over any RE pre-4.
>>
>>332050738

It really picks up after a certain point, but it's main draw is how complex the magic system gets after a certain point.

As for the bugginess, yeah the game isn't coded the best in the world. I wouldn't sell it because you'll have to pay a fortune if you ever want to buy it again, and the game plain does NOT work in emulation. If you try to emulate it, the game reacts in ways that hilariously can be described as Lovecraftian.
>>
>>332050848
Fucking annoying! Alright, ill take your word for it anon. Just bpught it for 40$CAD might as well beat it once
>>
>>332039661
>See thread on RE6 yesterday
>Interested, never played RE6
>Downloaded, installed
>Played for like two hours in the Leon campaign
>Boring drivel
>Uninstall
Don't bother
>>
>>332050915

Yeah. The true ending is only from beating it 4 times through using NG+, but honestly all that it reveals is Mantorok is now free because the other 3 gods are dead.

Also if you're starting over, personally I would pick Ulayoth the blue god's path first. It's generally the easiest since the game is only throwing at you enemies that drain your mana instead of your sanity or health when you stare at them.
>>
>>332050738
It's good, it picks up after the Indian chick's level. Iirc, pick the green god at the start for the most mindfucky experience

Beat it once, then watch the secret ending that takes three clears on jewtube
>>
>>332051104
Sounds good. Thanks buddy.
>>
The most offensive thing about RE6 (to me) is the constant on-rails shit, specifically in Leon's campaign. RE5 started this trend of forcing us to walk slowly or perform a scripted event during story/dialogue rather than simply putting it in a cutscene, and RE6 continues it catastrophically. Replaying Leon's missions is such a fucking chore because of it.

Revelations 2 proved they can still make a very solid RE game without all that bullshit.
>>
>>332049838
It wasn't even REmake or RE0 alone that led to that decision, it was the fact that Capcom's survival horror sales literally peaked with RE2 and Dino Crisis in 1998/99. RE3 sold fewer copies than RE2, CV and CV:X sold even worse than that. They experimented with Outbreak and it performed on par with CV:X, but then Outbreak 2 flopped. Dino Crisis 2 sold worse than Dino Crisis 1, then Dino Crisis 3 bombed. Clock Tower 3 flopped. Haunting Ground flopped too, but that was around the same time as RE4 so they definitely knew what to expect at that point

It has nothing to do with cube exclusivity, it was a general trend of lower sales with each installment after a certain point in the series. Capcom always knew that some people still wanted survival horror, but they couldn't justify sticking to the same formula in spite of decreasing sales numbers.
>>
>>332051312
Sums it up very aptly. The sales needed to be shit to refresh the franchise. Im glad they made re4, and im glad re6 bombed and hd remake did well. If...re2hd isnt absolutely shit...i cant even explain how amazing thst day will be.
>>
>>332051723
>re6 bombed
It's literally capcoms second highest selling game behind re5 at 6.4 million
>>
>>332051932
I meant in terms of critique and fan response.
>>
>>332047901

RE6 has the best asses in the series
>>
>>332052081
Oh, well that's definitely true.

I'm pretty scared for REmake 2 desu. I don't really trust the modern capcom team. If they change the game to the same extend REmake 1 was then they could easily fuck it up.
>>
>>332047449
>I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't consider RE4 a fucking masterpiece
not that anon, but I don't. It's enjoyable to a point, then it get's worse as it progresses. That point is Ashley, if you didn't get that. Once she had to be protected, the game starts getting worse.

Story's alright though, nothing groundbreaking, but interesting enough.
>>
File: 1451051876701.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451051876701.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>332051932
It's complicated. RE4's numbers are kind of unclear. Basically, it goes like this...

RE5 is the best selling Resident Evil, and RE4, RE2, and RE6 are jostling for position behind it.

The top 10 most popular Resident Evil games according to Famitsu's reader poll are as follows.

1. RE1
2. RE4
3. RE2
4. RE6
5. RE5
6. Code Veronica
7. Revelations
8. RE: Outbreak
9. RE3
10. Revelations 2
>>
>>332039661
I haven't played it, but I do like most of the monster designs. That's part of why I play these games.
>>
>>332052375
Do they hate 0 that much? Also why would revelations 1 be higher than 2.
>>
>>332050647
Maybe you should've fucking specified, Jack.
>>
>>332050579
That's why this part was important:
>At least not to the rousing success everyone thought it would be.
>>
>>332052456
Yeah sorry, i wrote my thought out understanding what i meant rather then writing it to be understood by others.
>>
>>332052449

0 is the worst of the mainline Resident Evil titles.
>>
Is Operation Raccoon City worth a purchase, would you say?
>>
>>332052375
you forgot reminding me that Ada Wong is in fact canon best girl
>>
FREEZE! PUT YOUR FAT COCKS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM
>>
File: fatcock.jpg (364 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fatcock.jpg
364 KB, 640x640
>>332052964
Y-YES MA'AM!!
>>
>>332052964
Su-u-SUMIMASEN, Misstress
>>
same as literally every since RE

Shit controls and camera

shit series, not a single good game

>b-but muh re4 ont he wii
>b-but muh re4 mods

shut the fuck up
>>
>>332052964
careful officer its fully loaded
>>
>>332039661
Literally Batman v Superman: The Game.

>Reviewers disliked it and called it "unfocused mess"
>Too big and bloated, overblown
>Gameplay's fun but has pretty shit camera.
>Beautiful graphics which do not help to hide how overblown this game is

6/10 for me desu
>>
>>332039661
killed resident evil
overproduced dated ugly mess that fails to evolve the franchise and instead steals the worst ideas from other popular games, like endless qtes and bizarre online focus of everything
>>
>>332055408
>killed resident evil
Resident Evil is doing fine.
>overproduced dated ugly mess that fails to evolve the franchise
It completed Resident Evil's transition into an action game. How is that not evolving the franchise?
>like endless qtes
Resident Evil has been riddled with QTEs ever since RE1.
>and bizarre online focus of everything
Firstly, RE6 is a great singeplayer game. Secondly, I for one am shocked that the director of Resident Evil: Outbreak would make a Resident Evil game with an online focus. Who could have seen that coming? You give Resident Evil to the man who introduced online cooperative to the series, and he makes a game with online cooperative in it. What an enigma.
>>
>>332051312
DC 3 wasn't even real survival horror. capcom was super retarded with that game
>>
>>332056209
>DC 3 wasn't even real survival horror.
And Dino Crisis 2 was?

The bigger point to be made is that survival horror Resident Evil games suffer falling sales. Outbreak 2 flopped. REMAKE flopped. REMAKE HD sold okay, but not great. RE0 HD has not sold all that well. Meanwhile, Operation Raccoon City sold 2.4 million copies despite being bug-ridden and sloggish. And Resident Evil 6 sold fantastically no matter what the fans claim.
>>
>>332056026
>Resident Evil is doing fine.
last main entry was 4 years ago with no sign of a new coming out, and even if they announce it this e3 we can look frward till 2017-2019 for it to come out.
>It completed Resident Evil's transition into an action game. How is that not evolving the franchise?
what you meant to say is that it lost any components that made it unique and will have even harder time to repeat the success of re6 and re5 with nothing to make it stand out over other better action adventure games
>Resident Evil has been riddled with QTEs ever since RE1.
do you even know what qtes are?
first time we ever seen them is in re 4, but they dont show up every fucking 5 seconds until re 6
>Firstly, RE6 is a great singeplayer game
yeah since nothing say great single player like forced co-op you cant do shit about

If RE7 that will probably come out somewhere early 2018 wants not to fail miserably it need to distinguish itself enough for the market to care.
But seeing Capcoms complete inability to learn shit from revelations 1 going into revelations 2 i dont expect much.
It will sell under 4 million units, capcom will consider it a disaster and will be the last main entry for a decade as we will be flooded with endless upscales of old titles, cant wait for re6 hd in 2022.
>>
>>332056413
>REMAKE flopped.
Because it was on a system not many people had.
>>
>>332056547
>last main entry was 4 years ago with no sign of a new coming out
And? There was a 4 year gap between RE4 and RE5. The game will likely come in 2017, accompanying Resident Evil: Vendetta.
>do you even know what qtes are?
Early Resident Evil games made you wiggle sticks to break free from zombies. They just didn't show an onscreen prompt like modern games do. RE3 had QTEs to dodge Nemesis, but there was no onscreen prompt. Functionally the same thing.
>yeah since nothing say great single player like forced co-op you cant do shit about
AI partners were always supposed to be part of Resident Evil. It was only because Capcom were stuck working with the PS1 and Saturn instead of the N64 that they had to compromise.
>If RE7 that will probably come out somewhere early 2018 wants not to fail miserably it need to distinguish itself enough for the market to care.
All they have to do is market it as "Resident Evil 6, but with more awesome explosions and crisper controls."
>It will sell under 4 million units, capcom will consider it a disaster and will be the last main entry for a decade as we will be flooded with endless upscales of old titles, cant wait for re6 hd in 2022.
Why would RE7 sell under 4 million units in a universe where Operation Racoon City sells 2.4 million copies? The only way RE7 could flop is if they turned it into a slow paced survival horror game.
>>
>>332056720
REMAKE followed a clear trend of Outbreak 2 flopping, RE0 disappointing, and in recent years we've seen how HD re-releases of these "classic" games have sold a million or so copies. But that's nothing special. That's milking a niche. Survival horror Resident Evil is like Mega Man in that it simply lacks the mainstream appeal needed to justify mainline budgets.
>>
>>332056026
You dumb mouth breathing nigger.
The only thing that is even remotely similar to a QTE before resident evil 4 is the button mashing you need to do in RE3 to free yourself when nemesis grabs you and he's about to infect you with the tentacle in his hand..
>>
>>332044415
Pre-order RE6?
>>
>>332056946
>The only thing that is even remotely similar to a QTE before resident evil 4 is the button mashing you need to do in RE3 to free yourself when nemesis grabs you and he's about to infect you with the tentacle in his hand..
You literally press AIM+FIRE just as enemies attack to dodge enemies in RE3. How is that any different to tapping "attack" to perform a counter attack in RE6?
>>
Bought RE6 last night, played about an hour of Leon's story and 5 minutes of Sherry's and I've just refunded it.
>>
>>332057092
>Bought RE6 last night, played about an hour of Leon's story and 5 minutes of Sherry's and I've just refunded it.
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>332057130
Thanks.
>>
>>332044415
>OP here. Just pre-ordered it off amazon. Hope I made the right choice.
The PS4 port looks fairly decent. I'm hoping to hear more details about the various tweaks like improved default FOV and controls tweaks and stuff. I have heard, concerningly, however, that the PS4 version doesn't look as good as the PC version on High. It looks way better than the old console versions in screenshots, but I was hoping for the PS4 version to at least be on par with the PC version. It runs at 60fps, which is a nice consolation.
>>
>>332056848
>The game will likely come in 2017, accompanying Resident Evil: Vendetta.
thank god for those crappy cgi movies, cant wait
>Early Resident Evil games made you wiggle sticks to break free from zombies. They just didn't show an onscreen prompt like modern games do. RE3 had QTEs to dodge Nemesis, but there was no onscreen prompt. Functionally the same thing.
gameplay mechanics are not qtes you twat, again do you know what this term refers to?
>AI partners were always supposed to be part of Resident Evil. It was only because Capcom were stuck working with the PS1 and Saturn instead of the N64 that they had to compromise.
and re4 was supposed to be devil may cry
thank god some retarded ideas never make it into production, right?
nothing screams survival horror as walking along with a party of brain dead fuck ai robots you have to baby sit and save when they gets stuck on an environment object
>All they have to do is market it as "Resident Evil 6, but with more awesome explosions and crisper controls."
yeah since re 6 is the most beloved entry in the series, with its abyssal 60/100 meta score on half the platforms and its absolute lack of any impact on the industry
>Why would RE7 sell under 4 million units in a universe where Operation Racoon City sells 2.4 million copies?
since casuals cant tell the difference and core base dosnt give a shit
>>
Shit game.

Leons campagin was the only saving grace. Everybody elses including Ada had shit enemies, shit level design, shiy pacing and shit bosses. The worst RE game Ive played personally.
>>
>>332057478
>eah since re 6 is the most beloved entry in the series
A Japanese poll put it at the fourth most popular entry in the series. It also sold 6.4 million copies, and it's also the game with the biggest player retention in the series.
>>
>>332046859
>ctrl+f giraffe
>1 result found

I'm proud anon.
>>
>>332057624
>A Japanese poll put it at the fourth most popular entry in the series
what was the sample group
what was the age demographic
did people who vote even poses disposable income or maybe some 12yo kids
and
>japan
yeah, since thy are a huge market ...
surveys and polls arent not the way you make games, designed by committee is usually how any big projects fail

capcom killed silent hill, mega man and they will menage to kill re, no series is big enough to not get ruined
halo or guitar hero are perfect examples
>>
>>332057049
With that reasoning every game that has a dodge button has automatically a QTE.

The word QTE describes a section of a game where the control you have on your character is limited and, can only accomplish certain actions that the game will prompt you to do at certain times, by having graphical prompts pop out.
>>
>>332059187

QTEs are also often referring to sequences where the control scheme of the game changes to something totally different for a special action. ie. "Press reload to jump"
>>
>>332052375
>3 that low

Kill yourself.
>>
>>332058194

Probably a demographic not retarded enough to be enamored with tank controls and fixed camera.
>>
Good shooter trapped in 4 awful campaigns. Wish they made a mercs/raid mode only game with this gameplay desu.
>>
>>332052375
Can't really fault this list for much really. Outbreak would be higher if it still had online play (yes I know about the fan server but most people won't put in the effort and its actually even MORE janky than the original servers).

I'd put Code Veronica lower because regenerating enemies are shit, especially in a game with a limited inventory and "puzzles".

That's assuming with RE1 they mean REmake, because for my money thats the best single player Resident Evil game.
>>
>>332044415
How do you pre-order a game that came out years ago?
>>
>>332041106
>m-muh dudebros!

Hi numale!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98lnbJPKkg

Would you play a RE game which had 3 different camera styles, fixed camera, 3rd person or 1st person.
>>
File: 1443898724358.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443898724358.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
A some-what alienating RE game

An AMAZING Co-op action game
>>
The only way to have any kind of fun is to play the giant horde mercenaries mode in co-op
>>
>>332058194
>capcom killed silent hill

Anon, kill yourself, grow up and educate yourself. In that order.
>>
File: Chris Rejoins the YMCA.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Chris Rejoins the YMCA.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>332039661
The Chris campaign is homo-erotic as fuck
>>
Guys. Hey, guys...

Do you really think that we will never

See Albert Wesker again?
>>
File: kek.webm (636 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
636 KB, 960x540
>>332071792
kek
>>
>>332071873
He came back after being killed off once in the series, he can come back again.
>>
It's shit. And that's coming from someone who enjoyed RE4 an RE5 a lot and has RE5 as the favorite RE game. I'm not even mad that they changed the survival horror formula to a more actiony approach. It's just a terrible fucking game.
I give that falling on our butts while shooting shit is pretty fun. The mercenaries was the only good thing about this game and even then it pales in comparison to RE5 mercenaries.
>>
horrible game that was so bad I only beat one story and part of another.

Not to mention it's full of QTEs and zombies that play dead but are immortal until they hurt you. Also the camera made me vomit
>>
>>332039661
6 is great, but revelations 2 is just better in every way. Not to mention both are much much better than anything before (0-3+CV)
>>
>>332054387
S
That's a chick, moron
>>
File: 1420483920153.jpg (17 KB, 236x336) Image search: [Google]
1420483920153.jpg
17 KB, 236x336
Becca will always be best girl.
>>
>>332074109
Can't wait to see her in the new movie. Can't believe she hasn't been in anything since 0
>>
>>332055109
> The game is overblown
Fucking retards can't see good game when it hits them in the face. Re6 delivered so much great content, but no - these fat fucks want their games with minimal campaign and bunch of dlc. And then everyone complains about episode trend. Stupid assholes
>>
>>332074206

She's been in RE5 mercenaries
>>
>>332074359
That barely counts.
>>
>>332074265

>Re6 delivered so much great content

All of the content besides the Mecenaries mode with the billion enemies is complete trash though.
>>
>>332074603
No it's not. Campaigns were great. Especially Leon's and Ada's. The only thing I disliked was the final boss fight - that was so long it transitioned into boring. Everything else was great.
>>
I thought Leons campaign was very good
I thought chris's campaign was Autism
Jakes campaign was alright
adas campaign was very fun
>>
>>332040712

>Horror doesn't sell
>Alien Isolation
>Amnesia
>P.T,
>the rage over Silent Hills being cancelled
>Until Dawn
>FNAF

in b4 using five nights at freddys as an example doesn't count no matter much you hate it's fanbase it was still wildly successful
>>
>>332039661
fell asleep after one hour. Not even kidding. This should have been some spin-off
>>
ridiculous story, but the best gameplay in a Resident Evil, had way more fun than I should playing this online!
>>
File: 2mpy2d3.png (732 KB, 1300x417) Image search: [Google]
2mpy2d3.png
732 KB, 1300x417
>>332056026

>turning a survival horror game into a third person shooter
>How is that not evolving the franchise?
>>
File: muhbrother.jpg (341 KB, 967x967) Image search: [Google]
muhbrother.jpg
341 KB, 967x967
>>332056026
>How is that not evolving the franchise?

that's like turning Silent Hill into a straight up beat em up brawler with slight horror elements made by dumb american texans that can't into horror for shit. OH FUCKING WAIT!
>>
It starts off as a Michael Bay movie during what's probably one of the worst tutorials ever made.
>>
>>332044415
You did not
>>
>>332040712
That doesn't mean they had to butcher it. They could have made it as good as 4 or even 5.
What they did with Leon was character assassination.
>>
>>332052769
No
>>
File: photo-590.gif (28 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
photo-590.gif
28 KB, 300x165
>>332075121
>fnaf
>horror
>>
>>332076184

jump scares and chuck e cheese murder story inspired lore is still scary bruh even if you are sick of it by now.
>>
Why have puzzles when you can just shoot things?
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.