[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I THOUGHT THIS BITCH WAS GONNA BE LIKE DONNEL WHY SHE DOESN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: char_146170.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_146170.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
I THOUGHT THIS BITCH WAS GONNA BE LIKE DONNEL

WHY SHE DOESN'T GET GOOD STATS????
>>
>>332037314
>not making her into a sniper and critting everything
>>
Just make her into an Archer right away
>>
Because now they balanced Aptitude and screwed her HP growths or something.
Basically unless you make her an Archer you have to bench her eventually
>>
>>332037461
I made her a master of arms and she turned out to be one of my best units
>>
>>332037314
Make that bitch a sniper. she'll wreck some shit once you do that. She wont go into it directly so i had to pair her with Takumi then friendship seal + master seal
>>
>>332038074
actually you can
Use a heart seal on her while she is a villager to turn her into an archer ASAP.
Archer has better growths than villager
At 20, promote her to sniper
>>
>>332038074
Excuse me WE are talking about Conquest the game that actually matters
>>
>>332037314
Reclass her into anything else. I turned my into dread fighter, one of my best offensive units.
>>
>>332037314
she's a money maker if you turn her into a merchant
>>
>>332038870
That's what I'm doing right now. She's getting plowed by Kaden as we speak. I'm marrying their daughter and you cannot stop me.
>>
>>332037314
Because you didn't make her an archer.
>>
Mozu's Aptitude only adds 10% to growth rates as opposed to Donnel's 20%.

Put in the effort to get her to 20 and make her a Master of Arms and she becomes a late bloomer, make her a Merchant and abuse her relatively high luck to get gold bars (good for Conquest until you get Midori), or make her a Sniper but she becomes outclassed by Takumi or Niles anyway.

Ultimately she's best at being a great mom for a strength unit because she can pass down Aptitude (which is nerfed anyway).
>>
>>332039930
>She's getting plowed by Kaden

as it should be

also

>marrying selkie

good taste
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.