[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go now? I beat the flesh hungry beat who poison killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160326_010737.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_010737.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
Where do I go now? I beat the flesh hungry beat who poison killed me as I dealt the final blow and the old man in the wheelchair said to climb the tower. But the door is locked.
>>
just keep attacking the door
at some point Gherman opens it up and you may proceed
>>
Go die to some dude whose holding a big sack.
>>
>>332029818
>taking a picture of your screen
Retard
>>
>>332029818

>Get 10k blood echoes, buy the emblem from the messenger shop, and you'll be able to open a gate near Oeden's Chapel
>Go to the bottom of the same tower; you'll eventually find a side area with an elevator that'll take you to the area you could go with the use of the emblem.
>>
>>332029818
you're in phase one of the game, the final boss of this phase is vicar amelia, before fighting her you should have beated BSB, gascoigne, cleric, and the hemwick witches.
>>
>>332030704

You forgot Darkbeast Paarl.
>>
>>332029818
There's. A share. Button.
Why do you fuckers keep doing this ?

Also go kill Amelia
>>
>Defeat Darkbeast
>Climb up to meet Djura
>Choose to spare the beasts of Old Yharnam
>Running back to the lantern at the entrance of Old Yharnam
>One of the beasts starts following me
>Falls off the bridge at the entrance and dies
>Djura goes hostile

Fuck this game and fuck From Software. What a fucking joke
>>
>>332029818
go to the big church.
>>
File: 02. Guidance +2.png (50 KB, 194x194) Image search: [Google]
02. Guidance +2.png
50 KB, 194x194
Do a barrel roll
>>
>>332030951
Fighting this fucker right now and it's pushing my shit in. I killed every other boss in 1 or 2 tries, so I don't know what's causing this.

Maybe it has to do with my reliance on locking on? I try not to with Paarl when I'm attacking, but I still need to when I dash to get in close.
>>
>>332030704
BSB, Cleric and Witches are optional
>>332030951
and so is

>>332030202
This. You have to buy a key from the Hunter's Dream that costs 10k. It opens up the Cathedral Ward, that leads to Vicar Ameila.
>>
>>332029818
go down the tower, the top is a door you can unlock much much later in the game, although the weapon you can buy with the badge you get at the top of the tower is one of the better weapons in the game (high damage, easy to use, not too creative compared to other weapons tho)
>>
>>332031929

Don't autolock him; unlock and hit his legs.
>>
>>332032425

I meant to say lock on, not autolock, but yeah.
>>
buy the hunter chief emblem (or explore) and open the big gate up the stairs near the lamp.
>>
>>332032425
I do that and can get hits off after it falls, but should I be locked on or not for when it's up and doing slashes? I have trouble dodging those, especially when they start getting electric waves shooting out of them.
>>
>>332034619

You can try sticking under him the majority of the time, but that'll enjoy him to do his AoE attack that deals heavy damage. You'll have to sprint away from him, or be prepared to dodge at the right time to get i-frames and avoid the damage from it.
>>
>>332035083

encourage, not enjoy.
>>
>>332035083
Welp I guess it's time to get gud and learn BB's i-frames better

Thx m8, may the good blood guide your way
>>
>>332036404

Good luck!
>>
>>332030064
It's a lot easier if posting from mobile.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.