[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DARK SOULS 3 CONFIRMED NOT USING DENUVO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: DENUVOFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.jpg (10 KB, 210x109) Image search: [Google]
DENUVOFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.jpg
10 KB, 210x109
>Dark Souls 3 confirmed to NOT have Denuvo anti-tamper

btfo
t
f
o
>>
Now, if only someone could leak the game so it can get cracked and the rest of us can play it.
>>
>>332023205
V you are confusing me.
>>
>>332023978
?
>>
cool source
>>
Nice lies
>>
>no source
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 140x164) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 140x164
Dammit can anybody get me a source or are you all focused on wasting my time?
>>
>>332028759
welcome to 4chan
>>
File: hammond_upgrades.jpg (127 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hammond_upgrades.jpg
127 KB, 600x450
>>332029089
You keep fooling around an ill have you court marshaled private is that understood?
>>
>>332028759
No mention of anything related to Denuvo in the EULA.

Besides, no one provided any source that DaS3 used Denuvo in the first place, we only had Denuvo autists here shouting that it used it for no reason.
>>
>>332023205
I work for Bandai Namco, we are in-fact using Denuvo and we're also planning on implementing an even more invasive form of DRM for our future games.
>>
>>332029302
>hey it's me your brother
>>
File: based slav.webm (3 MB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
based slav.webm
3 MB, 618x348
>>332023205
Good, day 1 pirate.

Btw all of the denuvo V3 games will be playable soon. Some people on the scene have made some big strides.
>>
Nice, I may buy it if it's true.
>>
Why don't we have a copy uploaded yet? So many people are playing already and it's an English version. Upload that shit!
>>
>>332032354
Every single game gets review copies and they never leak.
>>
>>332032639
They sent review copies to all of the twitch streamers?
>>
>>332032894
A lot of them do.
I don't expect any leaks since they are probably tagged.
>>
>>332032957
I was being facetious. They all bought the JPN version that has already released.
>>
>>332024552
There have been topics shout both it having and not having DENUVO and all the shit posting that comes with either.
>>
DENUVO is literally the most fucking shilled product to ever be shilled on /v/
>>
>>332033515
Because it's a succesful bait.
Shitposters aren't going to change baits if they are always succesful.
Though considering the anal pain from yesterday's Denuvo threads, you might think they are actual shills.
>>
File: 1458689930981.png (14 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1458689930981.png
14 KB, 701x701
This is some of the most overused bait I've seen.
Know why? Retards from both sides shit their pants over it like it getting cracked or not were the end of the world.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.