[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a GTA that takes place in Washington DC where you play as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gta-6-cover-e1423166349756.jpg (83 KB, 507x583) Image search: [Google]
gta-6-cover-e1423166349756.jpg
83 KB, 507x583
>a GTA that takes place in Washington DC where you play as a powerful corrupt politician
Would you instabuy it?
>>
>>332017627
>instabuying any game
This isnt 2006 anymore, anon
>>
>>332017627
no, that sounds awful. get a better imagination, op.
>>
>>332017627
Wouldn't fit the GTA gameplay style. Powerful corrupt, politicians don't jack cars and murder people personally.
>>
>>332017627
>a powerful corrupt politician
Wouldn't his career end immediately if people saw him gun people down in the open?
>>
>>332018137
There are 3 protagonists now. You could play as the politician and two of his hired gunmen.
>>
>>332017627
Gta VI is Saints Row 4?
>>
File: hillary-ffuntitled[1].png (66 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
hillary-ffuntitled[1].png
66 KB, 259x195
Why would anyone want to play as Hilary Clinton?
>>
>>332018137
Fuck me, I put that comma in the wrong place.

>>332018345
What would you do as the politician? GTA has never had any gameplay between jacking cars and shooting dudes in an open world.
>>
>>332017627
>GTA
>Play as a politician
No because that sounds more shittier than GTA V
>>
I hope they dont pull the multiple protaganist shit again
>>
If it's a Donald Trump-like politician, then I'll probably pre-order it.
>>
>>332018565
The politician would do the same as what the niggers in gta always did. I know everyone here is too young to use his bird brain but there is people who were KGB agents before they became politicians. Just one example. Nobody forces you to sit behind a desk all day long, nobody ever said it has to be the fucking POTUS.
>>
>>332017627
>Another GTA in generic boring american city?

Nah senpai.
>>
You'd have to make it like Gay Tony, where you play as the muscle supporting and cleaning up after the politician.
>>
>>332018731
I'd rather play as Ben Carson, the Christian serial killer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.