[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just posting the best colossus fight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: malus.jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
malus.jpg
113 KB, 800x600
Don't mind me, just posting the best colossus fight.
>>
this one also had the best music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTjTs5AbVIg
>>
that's not the flying desert serpent
>>
that's not the hidden 17th colossus
>>
>>332011320

>Get hit by one of the fireballs
>Fly directly into a wall and hit that shit hard, DBZ style
>Wandef even stays stuck on the wall for like a second

I loved that.

>>332012080

This bothers me so much. They sold us a plain remaster, when they could've added all that extra shit they had planned. They could've sold easily x8 then what they sold.
>>
>>332011320
>>332011939
This, number 13 was the best followed by the underwater electric eel
>>
>>332012523
>This bothers me so much. They sold us a plain remaster, when they could've added all that extra shit they had planned. They could've sold easily x8 then what they sold.
that's not how gamedevelopment works, sadly
>>
File: ColossusComparison.jpg (589 KB, 1600x556) Image search: [Google]
ColossusComparison.jpg
589 KB, 1600x556
>>332012678
What does the remaster add other than graphics? Are the graphics even that much better?
>>
>>332012896
they just upped the textures and resolution
also you get ICO aswell
if you have the choice there's no point in not picking up the remaster over the original
>>
>>332012896
mood-killing achievements
>>
Flying sandworm is objectively the coolest, and is better than a huge portion of modern action games.
>>
YOU HAVE MEDDLED WITH THE PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE MR. WANDER

AND YOU
WILL
ATONE
>>
Post your stupid, wrong ways you thought were the way to defeating a colossus before you found the right way.

>lion colossus
>there's a body of water outside the temple
>cats hate water! maybe i have to lure him out to the pool?
>spend an hour trying to bait him outside and get increasingly frustrated when he doesn't follow
>dormin calls me a retard and tells me how to do it
>>
>>332012896
Also, the small but barely functional or useful ability to stream it to your Vita.

Could just be that my network is crap though. Maybe it'll work over a wired network.
>>
>>332012523
>This bothers me so much. They sold us a plain remaster, when they could've added all that extra shit they had planned. They could've sold easily x8 then what they sold.

I understand what you're saying since a lot of the hd remasters feel like cash grabs, but they weren't setting out to add new content when they made the hd version. I don't mind hd re-releases as long as they aren't buggy like Silent Hill or Ratchet and clank.

That and I don't really like it when there are 2 versions of a game anyways. I like it when there's just one definitive version unless a game is so old that it needs to be remade like the first resident evil. Because what if they added the new colossi, but the new content was a lot worst, and as a result made the newer version a lot worst. The old sotc is still as timeless as ever, I don't think they should be adding that much new stuff, they should be trying to preserve it.
>>
i still love the fourth(?) one, the bird where you gotta shoot at it and grab its wing as it dives at you, the music picks up perfectly, super intense fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxYnyT4sLA
>>
>>332013735
>Have to bait the lion into bashing into pillars
>Have NO IDEA what to do
>Hide in the trenches while it runs around being mad
>ragequit for the day

figured it out the next day but damn, I was confused
>>
>>332012896
it runs at a stable fps, which is actually really fucking nice
>>
Why does this emulate like shit? Fucking PCSX2
>>
Final colossus was disappointing once you got on top of him. Way too easy.
>>
>>332014140
It's not that bad, you just got to pick some of the unstable presets in the options and have a decent PC.
>>
>>332013907
That was definitely the best moment in the game for me.

>holding on tightly to its wings while soaring through the sky
>song gets to 1:17

I don't like to use this word anymore but that was the goddamn definition of epic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.