[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else ready for the return of good games??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody else ready for the return of good games??
>>
>>332009016
Buuuuuuuuump?
>>
>>332009016
Is it on PC?
>>
It will be cool to play another Ratchet and Clank. I'm sure the game will be good. The movie looks very straight to video quality.
>>
>>332010158
No?
>>
>>332010312
Then I won't play it.
>>
>>332010467
That's literally the dumbest thing I've read ever. Ratchet and Clank is an amazing series. Why limit yourself?

Are you poor?
>>
>>332009016
Is that what's her name from Beyond Good and Evil?
>>
>Qwark has a nose
>Drek's eyes aren't green

whats going on
>>
>>332011834

Qwark's always had a nose.
>>
File: Qwark.png (236 KB, 345x482) Image search: [Google]
Qwark.png
236 KB, 345x482
>>332011834
Quark has always had a nose you fucking simp.
>>
It's only 40 dollarido's.
>>
>>332010229
Is it one of those games that are based off of the movie or is it the other way around? If its the former then that would explain why its the same price as a handheld game rather than the full console price
>>
>>332013475
It's a reboot of the series cock fuck.
>>
>>332013475

The game began development because of the movie, but the game features locations from the original that aren't covered by the movie.
>>
>>332013475
It's a full remake of the game and is actually told from the perspective of Qwark, so its totally different than the movie and won't feature scenes ripped from it or anything.

The movie won't cover all the planets that will be in the game
>>
>>332009016
WHY would they release it on the same day as das3
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.