[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE, GAMES SHOULD FEATURE RACISM AS A MAJOR ELEMENT! How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>DUDE, GAMES SHOULD FEATURE RACISM AS A MAJOR ELEMENT!

How? How the fuck would you do that? Would you make racism a gameplay mechanic? Please explain.

Either the devs wear kid gloves and create clownish racism or they beat you over the head and write some of the worst grandstanding "racism is wrong, guys!" nonsense that sounds like something a hack comedian would say to get applause
>>
The vast majority of games already do. Most of the time, entire races are considered enemies.

>Wolves
>Elves
>Goombas

They even are rook same. If anything, they offer a few token exceptions that are TOTALLY NOT LIKE THE OTHER GUYS.
>>
>>332005315
>DUDE, GAMES SHOULD FEATURE RACISM AS A MAJOR ELEMENT!
Except it didn't.
It was a after thought to Levines shitty understanding of string theory.
>>
>>332006012
Goombas ain't 100% evil.
Same with every race in Mario.
Look at Paper mario.

The new ones are trying to re enforce it though.
>>
>>332007012
Did you not finish reading my post or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x667
I want to see a game that shows racism as a legitimate worldview
>>
>>332007156
Yeah and?
In PM 64 and TYD they were team mates and regular NPCs.
In Sticker and Color Nintendo went back to making them primarily enemies.
Hell SMRPG had koopa and goombas as NPCs sometimes.
>>
File: 1438383454657.jpg (149 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1438383454657.jpg
149 KB, 800x800
>>332005315
When are you going to stop posting this thread?
>>
Again? Get a life.
>>
>>332007915
Are you sure you read it?

>Almost all enemies are enemies, with a few exceptions
>HURR NO YOURE WRONG THERE ARE A FEW EXCEPTIONS
>>
>>332007739
Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor

Every Uncharted game
>>
They are Americans.
Their main concern is social conflicts.
They care only about drama. They are trying to breach your comfort zone i n the safest way possible.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.