[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On sale for $6.24... Worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
28 KB, 460x215
On sale for $6.24... Worth it?
>>
>>332003298
No
>>
>>332003298
I love it, others don't so there YOU have it babe
>>
>>332003298
I wouldnt buy that piece of shit even if it was at one cent
>>
>>332003298
i don't know why people shit on it all the time

if you got a mate to co op with you it's a fucking blast

more so if you're both high those camera effects are fucking whacked
>>
I really enjoyed it along with the first game as well.
Very fun experiences.
>>
>>332003298
is good and fun but not at that price... wait till it is like 5 $ or less
>>
Playing through it in one sitting is a fun fucking time
>>
>>332003298
If the idea of playing an above-average action movie starring some weird and unique thugs interests you, I would recommend it. The setpieces are interesting, the environment is convincing, and the pacing is great. But if you won't tolerate a decent but average FPS to experience a weird story with a great atmosphere, I would avoid it.

It really depends on the kind of person you are. I like weird and unique stuff, and I like big dumb action movies, and would recommend Kane and Lynch 2 to other people who appreciate those things. But if you're not as interested in that sort of thing, the game probably won't satisfy you.

I would recommend it to anybody who liked Max Payne 3, John Woo's Stranglehold, or Binary Domain.
>>
Yes, the atmosphere is great, the characetrs are awesome and the multiplayer was fucking great.
Dunno if people still play this online but if there are some guys out there, you'll have luck.
>>
>>332003298
Its fun with a friend
>>
File: sufferrr.jpg (73 KB, 1178x668) Image search: [Google]
sufferrr.jpg
73 KB, 1178x668
Yes, but only with bro-op.

You will knock it out in 5 hours, and the ending won't be satisfying. True conclusion is basically after naked shoot out.

Half-decent rape scene. Solid 7/10
>>
As someone who has played through it twice with 2 different friends it is worth it, but it has been cheaper than that several times. It is VERY short, 3-5 hours depending on how good you are. There is a group on steam that gets together for MP every now and then as well.
>>
>>332003298
I'd say yes,it's a very decent game
>>
>>332003298
Underrated masterpiece. Seems to be an either love it or hate it kind of thing, so you should check some gameplay footage to see if you think you will like it.
>>
File: 226922563_cQD5q-2100x20000.jpg (834 KB, 1948x976) Image search: [Google]
226922563_cQD5q-2100x20000.jpg
834 KB, 1948x976
>>332003298
>On sale for $6.24... Worth it?
$6.24 for a piece of vidya history?
Maybe if it was a physical version, but paying 6 dollars for an ugly, ugly digital game, nah, keep your money
>>
>>332009539
That was K&L 1 you cunt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.