[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you consider Minecraft a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
Would you consider Minecraft a good game?
>>
It's not really a game, more of an activity.

It's good for kids but once the amazement wears off there's not a lot to do unless you're exceptionally creative and if that's the case get off minecraft and do something more productive.
>>
File: 1456594206399.png (20 KB, 642x715) Image search: [Google]
1456594206399.png
20 KB, 642x715
>>332003545
>It's not really a game, more of an activity.
wat
>>
It's a great game.

That's not to say it doesn't get old after about 1K hours. It's a really good game with little longevity.
>>
It was good in Alpha/Beta times, now it's pure shit, maybe good for singleplayer though but there was added too much unnecessary crap.
>>
>>332004005
Yeah, minecraft is an electronic, more tedious version of lego.
>>
I really liked it at first, but I don't like the direction it went, with all the magic shit
>>
>>332004192
This. $11 was a good deal back in the day, $27 is a ripoff seeing they've really added sweet fuck all in terms of gameplay.
>>
Overall, it's fun every once in a while and for what it's trying to be, it's the pinnacle of do everything sandbox games, especially if you're autistic. Hunger sucks, and almost everyone agrees adding it was a bad thing.
>>
>>332003041
You know how meme game fans always tell you to ignore the fanbase and focus on the game? Minecraft is the only meme game you should do this for.
>>
It's great, the faggots who say it was best in beta and alpha are the ones who just like games because of their obscurity, the community is cancer,but there's this wonderful thing you can do that's called playing by yourself or I know this is a little out there for /v/ but you can also play with a friend and not have to go on servers and deal with down syndrome children
>>
Honestly past the fanbase full of autistic children and such Minecraft is a okay game. It's a great game when playing with friends but singleplayer can get boring if you know what you're doing. I got full diamond armor and a good house with materials in like 1 hour and 30 minutes. Mods increase the experience like 10 fold,
>>
I don't get why people like this type of games. Minecraft, terraria, steamworld dig, that new indie game that gets thread after thread here. All the same shit, all fucking boring to play. Crafting alone is never fun.
>>
>>332005390
Its mostly the exploration aspect that's enjoyable, and thinking of almost anything and being able to build it is cool
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.