[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone convince me which is superior. I want to play a new Harvest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: SoS vs RF4.png (2 MB, 1504x684) Image search: [Google]
SoS vs RF4.png
2 MB, 1504x684
Someone convince me which is superior. I want to play a new Harvest Moon game.
>>
>>332001457

If you want vanilla hm, go story of seasons. If you want very streamlined farming and a fun arpg on the side, get rune factory. Be warned though, the framerate in story of seasons is pretty awful, really turned me off from that game.
>>
>>332001457
Ones heavy emphasis on farming the other is heavy emphasis on dungeon crawling, crafting and waifus. Oh and theres farming too but its barebones as usual. Pick your poison
>>
File: koha_32.png (607 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
koha_32.png
607 KB, 750x750
>>332001457
Rune Factory 4
>>
RF4.

SoS isn't bad, one of the better HM games of recent, but there's more to do that will keep you playing RF.
>>
>>332001457
There is a huge difference between a "harvest moon" game and Rune factory.
>>
>>332001457
If you want both you could try stardew valley.
memesters on /v/ hate it but is not a bad game, it's got more farming than RF but less combat. Also it is way less cute and comfy than any HM game but it is somewhat cute and comfy.
It strikes a nice middle I guess. Just install waifu mods and enjoy.
>>
>>332001457
If you want to play a HM game play SoS....
RF is not HM and the farming in RF games is mediocre at best and can be skipped completely.
>>
>>332001457
>Marriage and the last chapter of RF4 are completely random events
Sometimes i wonder if they did it on purpose just to stretch the lenght of the game that would otherwise be done quickly after them
>>
>>332001457
Rune Factory 4 is by far superior.
>>
>>332003406
>If you want both you could try stardew valley.
memesters on /v/ hate it but is not a bad game, it's got more farming than RF but less combat. Also it is way less cute and comfy than any HM game but it is somewhat cute and comfy.
It strikes a nice middle I guess. Just install waifu mods and enjoy.

I agree with this.
>>
I echo >>332001620
SoS was good, but the framerate was abysmal. It was a struggle to play.
>>
File: Cc-kZTkVAAA7zdF.jpg (83 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cc-kZTkVAAA7zdF.jpg
83 KB, 600x800
Stardew Valley shits on both of them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.