[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters that did literally nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Joel.jpg (299 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
Joel.jpg
299 KB, 500x670
Characters that did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>332000519
The fireflies were assholes, I would've done exactly as Joel did.

But I would've burned the whole fucking hospital down on my way out.
>>
Anyone know if TLOU plays well on the Vita?
>>
>>332000519
never mind that he also did it for himself, but what he did was morally right

I am amazed that this flies over so many peoples' heads

it's not okay to experiment on people and sacrifice them without their consent, even if it's for 'the greater good'
>>
>>332000519

>saved a lesbian mudshark from being a human guinea pig

I hope there's a special place in hell for Joel.
>>
>>332000519
Not like they would have distrubuted the cure fairly, they'd gone corrupt and power hungry, or it would have gotten stolen by the real military
>>
>>332000519
So he did something figuratively right?
>>
>>332001034
Ive tried the cinematics on my Vita, but I was at college and had shitty internet, but the video ran good. I've played GTAV and Fallout 4 on my Vita, it works fine as long as you have good internet
>>
>>332001647
>Kill entire human race because you couldn't kill one child
>morally right

Kill yourself
>>
>>332001814
Yes actually. That's a pretty good way to look at it.
>>
>>332001908
the cure was overrated in their current position; its rules were established and new infections only happened due to carelessness and stupidity - like remaining in an infected building or wandering around like retards in an 'abandoned' mall

humanity had time, because it wasn't in a state of immediate danger anymore. Everyone was learning to live with it and there was no need for such unethical procedures like the Fireflies were attempting

you're probably a psychopath, or 12, which may as well be the same thing
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (747 B, 318x254) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
747 B, 318x254
Asgore did nothing wrong.
>>
>>332000519
>There are people who actually think the Fireflies had the ability to successfully synthesize a cure when their primary plan was to cut her brain out

Yeah, they had no idea what they were doing.
>>
>>332003510
>"the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

nice quote, faggot

there is a noteable difference however; Spock makes a conscious choice to sacrifice himself

unlike Ellie, who's being Unit 731'd by a bunch of violent, amateur fucks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.