[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chuggaaconroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: Chuggaa.png (22 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Chuggaa.png
22 KB, 100x100
So what are /v/'s thoughts on Chuggaaconroy? Personally I think his Pokemon LP's are GOAT
>>
>>331992782
autism
>>
I think you should Chugga some bleach.
>>
>he shits on the comfy, slow snow routes
aside from that hes cool
>>
>>331992812
You can't keep using that to automatically dismiss any and all argument. Especially when you yourself are on the spectrum.
>>
>>331992782
Borderline autistic, annoying, and socially awkward in every sense of the word but his LPs are usually filled with useful information rather than some dude talking about some shit I don't care about.
>>
>>331992782
He's actually pretty great if you are a young teenager with a Nintendo console. He's really loud and his sense of humor is hard to appreciate once you get older, but he does genuinely just love video games, he does his research and doesn't use fucking face cam.

Jon is way better though.
>>
extremly annoying
>>
File: disgust upset.jpg (3 KB, 211x152) Image search: [Google]
disgust upset.jpg
3 KB, 211x152
>>331992782
Last LP I watched of his was the Pokemon Colosseum before the great planet namek hell that were the Animal crossing/Xenoblade LPs
That shit went on for about 2 years probably.
>>
>>331993474
Well he's on Pokemon Platinum right now so thats cool.
>>
>>331993228
JonTron isn't a Let's Player. He's a comedian.
>>
>>331993685
he means protonjon, anon
>>
>>331993685
Should have been more specific. I meant Protonjon, which is a different LP'er who happens to be friends with Chuggaaconroy.
>>
>>331993823
>>331993770

Oh.

Yeah, he's good. Shame he quit SA though.
>>
I await for his sex tape with Masae Anela
>>
It's super obvious he does everything in post-commentary, but still pretends to be commentating live.

>WHOOOOOAAAAAAH HOW WACKY IS THAT IM SO SURPRISED
>I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING AT ALL

Annoying voice, fake surprise, but his autism makes sure he is at least informative
>>
He gets way too excited about slightly rare items, it's ridiculous. I still watch his annual Pokemon LPs because I used to love them, but all his other stuff is just filler for me.
>>
>>331992782
Very informative, and very nice guy. He's chill.

>>331994240
What?
>>
>>331994240
>I await for his sex tape with Daisy
ftfy
>>
>>331994670
wat
>>
>>331994836
Should he put her on hard? And what about her heart-shaped box and Chugga's wood?

That stream was golden
>>
hes a fucking nintendo cocksucker and a shill. Fuck him
>>
>>331994725
>What?
MasaeAnela, Chugga's waifu and fellow LPer.
>>
File: 1445482197939.jpg (21 KB, 163x264) Image search: [Google]
1445482197939.jpg
21 KB, 163x264
>>331992782
>He'll never let's play a Fire Emblem game with his Pokemon format
>>
>>331995469
Is he well-versed when it comes to Fire Emblem?
>>
>>331995718
Probably not, but the way he does his Pokemon LPs with going in depth about every Pokemon and saying if it's good or not would work really well with FE.
>>
>>331995718
https://youtu.be/t_mrbes_P_g?t=153

>This is similar to the barracks in Fire Emblem

He's as ignorant as every other piece of shit who started with 13.
>>
>>331992782
I wonder if he'll get a 6th member or if Sinnoh will force him to keep a Bibarrel until the end.
>>
File: chuggaa NCS.jpg (110 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
chuggaa NCS.jpg
110 KB, 900x675
I feel like RunawayGuys is horrible when they invite Lucahjin or JoshJepson.

Otherwise i like Chuggaa.
>>
>>331996535
He always makes the worst teams. What's even left to catch?
>>
>>331992782
I usually find Let's Players annoying but I find Chugga kinda charming.
He actually completes the game and makes progress and is like an informative tour guide who makes bad jokes
>>
>>331996848
Electabuzz, Absol, and maybe Gabite.
>>
File: chug.jpg (210 KB, 857x967) Image search: [Google]
chug.jpg
210 KB, 857x967
>>331995957
>covers every pokemon he finds in full detail regarding their moves, stats, strenghts/weaknesses, team compatibillity etc.
>every last area he goes into he keeps the border on the left updated with pokemon encounter chances

I wish this kind of autism was more prevalent, it's amazing how much effort he puts into his pokemon LPs
>>
>>331996981
He'll probably get Electabuzz.
>>
>>331996940
>>331997098
Which is exactly what I Lp'er should be. No face cam, no clickbait title and thumbnails. Just a goddamn faggot that plays through the whole game that he loves and tells you shit about it. I wouldn't call him the perfect roll model. But his kind is a different entity from other shit lp'ers.
>>
>>331997209
That or a Luxray. But probably not since lightning kitter isn't that good.
>>
>>331994670
Meant to make a new thread?
>>
>>331996981
He already used an Absol in Emerald so he probably won't use it again.
>>
Used to watch him more often, but stopped when it became clear that I was outgrowing his videos and sense of humor. I still respect the effort he puts into researching the games he let's plays and being so informative about them. His Pokémon let's plays are always good and he's the guy who turned me on to Xenoblade which is now one of my top favorite games ever.

Tldr Used to like him, meh on him lately
>>
>>331997209
Either that or he'll take an even bigger longshot and use Rhyhorn. He'll definitely use a trade-evo to force people to keep watching after National Dex.
>>
>>331997298
Electivire is sick as shit, I hope he uses that.
>>
>>331992782
>pokemon lets plays
what the fuck?
>>
>>331997298
I really liked Luxray when I played Gen 4. Second-favorite shitmon after Shiftry.
>>
I think his system for LPing is perfect, I just don't enjoy him personally. He's like an excited little kid and while I can't fault him for that I also can't stand it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (28 KB, 657x493) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28 KB, 657x493
Who /playedalongside/ here?
r8 and h8 the saddest part is Lumineon was my best mon
>>
>>331997418
That's probably the best bet. I just wish luxray wasn't so bad. It's got overall decent stats and a pretty beefy attack stat and intimidate as an ability but it the best physical electric move it learns in Gen 4 is fucking thunder fang and only learns wild charge at level 63 in gen V+. The only redeeming factor of it is it's above average special attack that can make thunder work and the fact that it can learn signal beam for type coverage and superpower through move tutoring.
>>331997606
It has my favorite cry of any pokemon at least. Just wish it didn't have the Flareon disease of no moves.
>>
>>331997434
He put's insane effort in his Let's Plays but especially his Pokemon Let's plays. He makes detailed bio's for every new pokemon that you are able to encounter that show's stats, evoltuion line, catch rate, gender, abilities, height and weight, pokedex number, shit basically everything. He makes sidebars showing the encounter rate of pokemon in the current area he is in. He also tries to cover as much as he can without cheating to the point where in his Emerald LP he had to spend a couple hundred dollars in order to buy an E-card Reader and the Card itself in order to fight either Latios or Latias. He has been doing this shit this his Pokemon Firered LP in 2009.
>>
>>331996940
>informative tour guide who makes bad jokes
nailed it
>>
>>331997887
How the hell is Drifblim not the best thing on your team? There's so much sick shit you can do and set up with his fat ass.
>>
>>331997908
Of course, if anyone wanted to use split-attackers, they'd just stick to Salamence and Electivire.

Which makes it inevitable that Chugga's gonna use Electivire for the niche and comedic effect of Ice-Punching Cynthia's Garchomp.
>>
>>331994240
It became so obvious when him and her fucked. Or atleast when Chugga lost his virginity. For a bunch of episodes his commentary gained tiny dirty jokes that he didnt do before. For some nerds and other socially awkward people that is a clear sign they just got some and its still fresh in their mind. Usually they come bit more louder and more obnoxious about things in general while the afterglow is still on.
>>
>>331998312
Newmoot has allowed e-celeb discussion. You dont have to read these threads.
>>
>>331993474
You know he was hospitalized and nearly died from some kind of sickness in the middle of the xenoblade LP
>>
File: Bait.png (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
7 KB, 224x225
>>331998312
>is a popular Let's Player
>does not count as /v/ worthy content
what
>>
>>331993474
Epic Yarn was just as bad honestly.

Such a boring game.
>>
>>331998608
He's not a fat Let's Player so /v/ hates him.
>>
File: Butthurt spy.png (90 KB, 567x159) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt spy.png
90 KB, 567x159
>>331998312

>Arin: Ok so today we are playing R-
>Jon starts yelling incoherent stuf
>Arin: Hahaha yeah that's so funny and right now we will lay out the map
>Jon now starts screaming, windows are heard breaking
>Arin: Oh JonTron Im so gay for you
>Jon resumes screaming, reaching a pitch hitherto unknown to humanity, he can be heard for miles. Dogs and other sensitive animals fall dead within the blast zone.
>Arin: Jon lets begin you ge-
>Jon's screams now become so loud that the earth cracks and crumbles beneath him, the entirety of the earth is consumed within the high pitched screams which are causing small ripples in reality to form as the universe tries to understand why it allowed such a piece of shit to exist
>Arin: Next time on Game Grumps we start reading the rules. We may even read the second rule.
>Jons screams literally blinks the entire solar system out of existence as the universe tries to correct itself
>Its the most popular video on youtube ever made
>>
>>331998975
>implying Jon was ever as loud as memers made him out to be except during Castlevania and some earlier episodes before they found the golden sound mixing zone
>implying Arin would ever read the rules or want to do anything that prevent him from being awful at any game he played
That being said it would be hundreds of episode before they would finish one game of Risk.
>>
I hardly watch his LPs anymore. I like to be comfy and watch TheRunawayGuys and also their Thrown Controllers show that they have at panels. Best fail was the kid that thought Tetris music was Pokemon

https://youtu.be/SmrWspoQZWA?t=42m4s

42:04
>>
File: 1457284101948s.jpg (4 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
1457284101948s.jpg
4 KB, 103x125
>>331999646
Holy shit. The autism of that kid though. Also the way he sways his head when he first hears it as if he knows what it is.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.