[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a minute, that card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 625255640.jpg (79 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
625255640.jpg
79 KB, 640x360
Wait a minute, that card
>>
Anyone else bothered that it's too big to be considered a "card"? What's worse is that it's just the right / wrong size, to where MAYBE it's debatable that you could consider it a "card", but I think most people would consider it a piece of paper and not a card.
>>
>>321694579
its a card because of the material you dip
>>
>>321694848
Well now we're getting into the definition of the word "card". I don't really think it has anything to do with the material it's made out of. Just for reference:
https://www.wordnik.com/words/card
n. A flat, usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, cardboard, or plastic, especially:
n. One of a set or pack bearing significant numbers, symbols, or figures, used in games and in divination.
So a card could be made from several different types of material; the material has nothing to do with it.

Strangely, I think it has more to do with the size of the paper; if it is somewhat small, I think it is more likely to be considered a card.
>>
>>321695496
>n. A flat, usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, cardboard, or plastic
yep its for the material
also this card have 3 symbols, the key the sword and the scroll
>>
>>321695496
>thinks it has to do with the size
>disregards the definition of the word to come to this conclusion

you're an idiot
>>
File: 1310483412100.png (144 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.png
144 KB, 413x395
Finally, a smart game for smart gamers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg&ab_channel=zakata69
>>
i never got pass this puzzle
>>
you guys cant deny that bioshock infinite was god tier right? r-right? guys?
>>
>>321696420

No game has so flawlessly executed the story of "no john, you are the demons" and "your waifu is actually your daughter" better than Bioshock Infinite.

Bravo, Ken Levine. BRAVO!
>>
>>321695496
It refers to cardstock paper, which is the very first definition you posted.
>>
>>321696420
Both the gameplay and story were shit. There was literally nothing redeemable about it.
>>
>>321694579
I'm more offended by the fact that the order of the bells is in the exact same order as they are on the card.
>>
>>321697014
>good game design
>>
>>321695839
We don't know what the material the "card" is made out of though. It doesn't appear to be stiff paper, cardboard, or plastic. If it's just a normal piece of paper, certainly that's not a card?

>>321696013
I wouldn't have posted the definition of the word if it contradicted what I was saying. Reading comprehension. Learn it.
>>
>>321697275
well we know that the card doesn't worn off even thought is raining
>>
>>321696845
Art direction was pretty nice and the introduction was pretty cool, but that's about it.
>>
>>321697393
True. But raindrops also don't collect on the card, so I don't know what that says about the material it's made out of. We can't really judge the "stiffness" of the card without actually holding it
>>
>>321696747
>cardstock
>Comstock
Hmm, I think you're onto something here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.