[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your preferred Pac-Man World?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: pacmanworld.png (743 KB, 844x343) Image search: [Google]
pacmanworld.png
743 KB, 844x343
What's your preferred Pac-Man World?
>>
The original was THE SHIT.
>>
I never finished the first one beacuse I need rescue all Pacman's family and friends before go to the final boss, and I don't fucking know who of them I forgot rescue, and I don't know where are they.

I never played the second.

The third game is fucking damn good, better that the first one, but I never finished it, I don't remember why.
>>
They were all GOAT in their own way. Pac Man World 3 was the only 3D platformer on the PSP so it gets a super special place in my heart.
>>
File: 1313894538579.jpg (75 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1313894538579.jpg
75 KB, 426x640
Ive only played two beacause I got it for free because me and my friends wanted to try out pacman .vs It was a decent platformer.
>>
I played the first two, and liked them. I always wanted to try the 3rd game out but never got around to it.
>>
>think about replaying pacman in the shitter
>see pacman thread

Life is good.
>>
File: Pac-Man World Rally.jpg (536 KB, 1489x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pac-Man World Rally.jpg
536 KB, 1489x1000
Anyone play this?
>>
I never got to play the 3rd, but fuck, man they were so fun.
Anybody ever play the GBA port of World 1?
It was kinda cool seeing it in action.
>>
>>331992343
Yes, it's a pretty fun kart racer. The maze track was my favorite track of the game.
>>
>>331992350
Was very awful. But I think that is because of the port of a Playstation game to GBA.
>>
>>331988331
Two.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.