[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spent all of your childhood to teenage years playing video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Agent_47_02_1920x1080.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Agent_47_02_1920x1080.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1080
>Spent all of your childhood to teenage years playing video games.
>Dabble in other things, like art or track, but never get good at it.
>Watch your friends become good at their passions, go to college for things they want to do.
>All you want to do is play video games.
>Find a job after college that eats up all your time, barely have time to play video games.
>Your friends that played video games when they were young move on, do other things.
>Job isn't creative or fun. You're in an office.
>Work buddies wanna form a flag football team, or want to go do 10Ks and stuff like that.
>You aren't in good enough shape to do any of that.
>Friends from school are working on their goals in jobs they enjoy.
>Join a gym, quit after 3 weeks because it's too hard.
>Get mad at video game news that has no bearing on real life.
>Don't play games for a while because work eats up all your time, and when you get home you just wanna sit and watch TV.
>Friend asks if you wanna join in some Online game.
>You haven't played that game in a while, but remember you were once pretty good.
>You get steamrolled. Everyone gets frustrated with you.
>You aren't even good at the hobby you spent most your life on.
>You aren't good at anything.

Think the next Hitman map release will be any good?
>>
no kill just die
>>
>>331987578
I do love a good meme.
>>
>>331987578
I wonder if I should attempt to get a hold of a gun or just hang myself. Hanging myself would obviously be easier but a gun is basically guarenteed to get the job done
>>
>>331987578
>be me
>go to uni
>be in good shape
> have friends
> hate uni and friends cuz they take too much time
> want to have free time to play vidya and mobas

i think hitman level design manteined a good to great quality over the course of all the games
so my anwser would be yes
I just fear that they may not be able to top themselves wich would be fine really but it would trigger most of neo v into " hurr durr is the same as " or some tantric " hurr durr old was better "
>>
>>331987578
This is similar to me, except I work a dead end job stocking shelves. I want to kill myself

So where would be the best place to start with Hitman? Always been interested in the series but never played it for one reason or another
>>
>>331987578
I got into catering because of my love of Harvest Moon and all the different foods I heard of.

I tried making tempura and other things.
>>
>>331987578
People like you suck. Focus on physical health and eating right, get more energy, then invest in some other hobbies and social life. Leave vidya for your relaxation / leisure time.
>>
>>331987578
>grow up playing videos
>love video games as a kid
>get older
>realize video games are shit and always have been shit
>get rid of all video game shit i have
>better my life
>never play video games again
>still come to /v/ to shitpost

Life is great senpai
>>
>>331987578
Not you're personal blog
>>
>>331987578

I'm okay at translating Japanese. Not a lot of money in it though.
>>
>>331987578
Sure sounds like you have no self control or willpower. I have spent the last 26 years playing games regularly. I put on a little weight after undergrad but lost half of that when I went back for grad school. I still found time to bulk up and play football in high school, fencing as an undergrad. I've had my share of girlfriends ranging from 6 to 8/10. Even banged a 10/10 in a one night stand in my early 30s. I'm married and happy. I have a good relationship with my parents. I could use a better job but I'm not worried about that.

I hope the full "season" feels worth it by the end. Hitman is too good as a series to die now.
>>
File: 1447421437073s.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1447421437073s.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>>331987578

>always wanted to be a gamedev
>grind 5 years to be one
>close to releasing my first game
>diagnosed with cancerous brain tumor

Thanks body for fucking my life up, you backstabbing piece of shit , i trusted you

Sometimes you just get fucked by life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.