[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dialogue wheel who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>dialogue wheel

who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Yeah man, I sure want to read abbreviations of shit so I can't even tell what I'm going to say

>Dialogue wheel says "Doubt"
>think my character is going to say something along the lines of "I don't believe you"
>dialogue starts
>"You are full of shit, the truth is you hated that bitch. You followed her and dragged her onto your Brahmin and then took her out to the Vault. She woke up and you smashed her face in with a Power Fist. And then you stomped her. You stomped her because she's a drunken whore and she treated you like shit. You stomped her for all the years you had to take it. You stomped her because you are such a weak fucking sister and you wanted to erase all memory of it. Go on. Try to deny it
>guy I'm talking to starts uncontrollably crying
>dialogue wheel gives me 4 new options
>want to console him because I didn't see it coming that my character would flip out like that
>pick [Glass Him] to give him a drink
>character picks up a nuka cola bottle and smashes his face in
>guy drags himself across the ground screaming for help
>chose dialogue option [Help Him]
>my character starts screaming "Oh I'll help you alright." walks up to him and stomps the shit out of his back and breaks his legs with a Super Sledge
>Codsworth hovers over the guy and says some cheesy line along the lines of "Guess this will make BREAKING NEWS when they find his corpse"
>chose dialogue option "Very funny"
>character says "Fuck you"
>>
Is the [Help Him] bit from a real videogame or was it created for the pasta?
>>
>>331987195
>doubt
La Noire
>glass Him
Wolf Among Us
>help him
???
>very funny turns into fuck you
???

I need to know.
>>
[Intelligence 1] Sure is Bethesda Hate Force ITT, I'm sure Todd Howard is wiping his tears with the millions he made from this game
>>
>>331987195
Hearing the breaking news comment in codsworth's voice made this read totally worth it.
>>
[glass him]
>>
>>331988047
>>very funny turns into fuck you
>???
some Witcher game, I think
>>
>>331988047
Very funny into Fuck You is from the beggining of Witcher 2.
>>
there were people on /v/ defending the dialogue wheel after E3

they live among us
>>
>there are literally people who thought [glass him] meant you would give someone a drink

Truly stupid people.
>>
>>331988480
Like a Wolf?
>>
>>331988630
I'm Italian and even then I understood that [glass him] meant breaking the glass on his head.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.