[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 confirmed for worst game of 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (338 KB, 1002x442) Image search: [Google]
file.png
338 KB, 1002x442
HAHAHAHA

SEXIST GAMER DUDES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

http://www.destructoid.com/review-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune-350687.phtml
>>
>giving the game to a SJW reviewer
>>
Totally unbiased review by a Western SJW publication.
>>
>>331982085
>giving a game about half naked to full naked to a SJW Gay man.

The fuck did you expect.
>>
I kind of figured this game would be bad. But I know people will buy it for the tits and the controversy surrounding it.
>>
>>331982085
>>331982173

It's still a shittier game than DOAX and X2 though
>>
>game
Does it even have gameplay?
>>
>>331981910
There is some legit complaints, including most of the games being "Press X to win" and no multiplayer or CGs. That can take out most of the fun and only being about the tits. And I actually like gameplay with my tits desu.
So naah.
>>
>>331982085
This guy is right in that Jed Whitaker is a huge cunt-bag moral authoritarian.

>>331982173
This guy is wrong in that there are some decent writers at Destructoid. They're not Polygon by far except for a few crazies like Whitaker. Hell, they should have given the game to the dude who reviewed SK: Estival Versus. He gave it a fair shake and liked the game.
>>
>>331982335
It's similar to the first two games so unlikely.
>>
File: pol is always right.jpg (310 KB, 1571x707) Image search: [Google]
pol is always right.jpg
310 KB, 1571x707
>>
>>331982532
>Hell, they should have given the game to the dude who reviewed SK: Estival Versus. He gave it a fair shake and liked the game.

He's said on twitter that DOAX3 is terrible as well. But then it wouldn't be the first or last time a shitty game was praised because of SJW's hating it. Hatred all over again
>>
Oh great is this thread on autosage?
>>
>>331982693

My name is in the Bible a bunch, doesn't mean I'm a Christian.
>>
>>331982873
>thinking pol is talking about those who are religiously jewish and not ethnically
>>
>>331982797
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised that DOAX3 is dogshit, the the other two weren't fantastic themselves. However, I'm inclined to take anything that Whitaker says with a grain of salt considering everything the dude has ever said or written.
>>
File: 1456601458484.png (888 KB, 955x570) Image search: [Google]
1456601458484.png
888 KB, 955x570
a lot of guys who liked Estival versus hates the game because the gameplay sucks

fanservice cant save a shitty game mah boi , in the same way a bunch of sjw crap cant save gone homo from being a shitty walking simulator
>>
>>331982540
>It's similar to the first two
don't get this shit
The first one was a GREAT volleyball videogame.
This is plain minigames + videos of girls

>>331981910
SJW or not , he is right. Game is fucking garbage.Only retarded weabo can defend that shit. DOAX1 is superior in every important aspect.
>buh animations!!
even the music is more comfy in 1.
>>
There are actually writers on Destructoid that aren't SJWs but of course they gave it to the huge one.
>>
>>331983020

I'm just saying that people don't always think about the origin of names when giving them.
>>
"Multiplayer? Gone. Jetskis? Missing. Slot machines? Nope. Licensed music? None here. CG cutscenes? As if. Characters of color? MIA. "
>>
>>331983221
The first one is great, I won't lie. But the games fall down the shitter after the first.
>>
>I don't know why Koei Tecmo don't just release this version of the game on PSN for English-speaking countries, the people who will be offended by the game aren't going to buy it regardless, and it is easy to deal with criticism when you can plug your ears with cash money.

B-but muh SJWs!
>>
>>331981910
> linking to sjw clickbait website
> not using archive

git gud
>>
>>331983441
they probably have to pay for licensing and rating shit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.