[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>331980246
what if he is referencing the fan game
>>
>>331980246
who hasn't played mother 3 who wants to at this point?>
>>
Birthday cake flavor is garbage.
>>
>>331980421
me
>>
>>331980660
you should get it then
>>
OH FUCK

MY WAIFU WENT TO THAT PARTY

I'D BETTER CALL HER RIGHT NOW
>>
I don't get people clamoring for Mother 3 on VC

The game's a fucking decade old and has had a perfectly good fan translation since 2008 or 2009. You have no reason to not have played it by now if you actually wanted to.

And if you were holding out on an official translation then I mean, even if they did one it'd probably be a mess with how NoA does things these days.
>>
>birthday frosting filled
What the fuck?
>>
>>331980246
Oh boy, Undertale clones already starting. Fucking riding the hype to make mediocre garbage.
>>
File: 1445690224100.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445690224100.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
They have frosting flavored Chips Ahoy? That actually sounds fucking delicious
>>
File: the horror.png (166 KB, 557x546) Image search: [Google]
the horror.png
166 KB, 557x546
>>331981290
You know what, I just thought of something that pisses me off.

NoA is going to butchered the M3 translation so bad, its not even funny. But you know what, people on /v/ will defend it. They will flat out say the story doesn't matter in a game that had a huge fucking story. Mark my words
>>
>starmen

It's fucking nothing
>>
>>331982724
They're not. All of the stuffed Chips Ahoy are pretty bad.
>>
>>331980660
>not emulating it
>>
>N3DS

Yeah FUCK YOU

I am enjoying Mother 3 that I pirated for free on my 2DS
>>
>>331982724
They're ok. The cookies are too small to stuff
>>
>>331983905
not if you're a fatass
>>
>>331980246
Yay! We'll be able to pay for an objectively inferior port with a censored translation!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.